Formula 1 Wags #101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 101 nosey witches 🎉

Hopefully the wags will give us something to talk about this week 🤪 the days I’ve no time to look they’ll be a whole thread of action in 12 hours and the past couple of days I’ve had loads of time and nothings happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm going to sweden next month and i just made the plan to bring all my f1 merch and hope that some swede approaches me 😁😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone asked for a couple pic there you have it ;)
View attachment 1320758
Smh that’s a man who’s seen his girlfriend make out with his teammates girlfriend after witnessing his teammate getting everyone pregnant… poor guy, he’s going through it
*sarcasm and joking and all that
**non sarcasm: they look amazing and fit very well together

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a guy with a Red Bull shirt sitting there for the Indy race, is anyone going to tell him that this is the wrong motorsports category?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've a theory on the Heidi fanpage, it certainly seems like it's run by her, or someone close to her, but in relation to the recent Nutella post, I wonder does she use that close friends function on insta where you specify who can see your stories. Might explain also why she used to delete so many random stories, she meant to share them with a smaller circle and deleted then once she realised she had posted to all?
I’ve always found that account a bit strange! Also strange how MI doesn’t follow HB or via versa, or is that just me (although it’s supposedly been 3+ years..)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.