Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Oh my god my friend who works in F1 is allowed to bring two guests to silverstone and she’s asked me to come! I’m gonna need some serious paddock outfit inspo 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I made an account the other day with the intention of delurking, and near the start of a new thread seems like as good a place as any. I’m a bit intimidated by how quickly things move around here, hopefully I can keep up with you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Tsungas

Hello, I’m new! Love this space. As you can see my fav drivers are Yukierre. Sorry for my bad english, I‘m Italian so it’s not my first language

• Heart
Reactions: 21

kklurker

Late to the party, but wanted to join the fun! Happy race week! #WellDoneBaku

Friday: Just got off the plane, definitely dressing for comfort
48C587F1-E12B-4E17-8478-ABDDC2BC2CAE.jpeg

Saturday: Dressing up a bit for quali, but still using my sneaks from yesterday to keep it casual
170D569A-E5D9-471C-BE45-A76ABB579E59.jpeg

Sunday: We out here for race day!
BB569B7A-0DA2-4CEE-B242-345D18926982.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17

aidil

VIP Member
💕 Friday 💕
Bonjourrrrrr mes petits poiszzzzz! Je suis arrivé à Baku et je suis prêt à soutenir mon hommeeeeee! Oh sorry, I forgot I was talking to you English-speaking plebs for a second, I’m just spending so much time with Pierre now you see - I’m basically french. I’m keeping it understated today, I don’t want to overshadow my man while he does his thing. I’m just going to drink my café and stand about looking chic and moody 💁🏼‍♀️

Image.jpeg

💕 Saturday 💕
Cha spent all night messaging me Pinterest photos of beige outfits. God I’m so over it, if I’m going to spend all day next to her in magnolia and brown HELL then I better bring some colour to the paddock. Sneaky bit of bra peeping through cos Pierre needs some motivation to step on the throttle 🥰

Image_1.jpeg

💕 Sunday 💕
What a day! Some genius unscrewed all the drain covers on track last night and it definitely wasn’t me… What a shame all those cars lost their chassis’s sending my man from P16 to the podium 👀 Now move out of my way, I need to be front row so Pierre can spray me with the champers for the cameras 🙋‍♀️ Allez! 💪

Image_2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Wow what horrible representation of the sport those drivers are, using their platform and privileged positions to shed light on human rights and issues. They should all shut up and drive their million dollar billboard cars

Sarcasm

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Why is the Canadian anthem performed for a race in Detroit? Am I being a bit of a Lando here? Detroit is in the US isn’t it? In Michigan?
Edit: Oh, now there’s the US one. Still confused though.
It’s to honour the GOAT of motor sport Latifi

• Haha
Reactions: 16