Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshgal

VIP Member
I’m hoping someone takes Verstappen out in the first turn and Perez to suffer the same issue as Verstappen in Qualifying. We’ll then get Alonso, Russel and Hamilton P1-3.

… Yeah I know 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Routron

Chatty Member
Max really isn't very good at masking when he is upset 😂 I think he'd struggle at Ferrari

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Oh to be this young and already this bitter

🥴
So now they all agreeing that the car is undrivable but last year it was all due to Daniel's lack of talent lmaooo.
téléchargement (36).jpeg

conrea37

VIP Member
I can’t really afford any this year, Silverstone is my home race and it’s so expensive and the booing I don’t like so I think 2024 for me! Spa one day….

LaBlonde

VIP Member
But why would he crash on purpose and risk putting his own race in jeopardy not to mention his own health?! He can‘t be that vengeful towards Max?
it makes no sense on any level really. he’s a father to three small children for a start, why would you risk your own health, and (as much as i like the idea that he has a secret rage for max) he is the perfect teammate and has negated his own race for max’s benefit on numerous occasions. it makes no sense on who he is as a person or what he would have “gained” from it.

i think the rumours only succeed in taking the limelight off the fact that max, having won wdc weeks ago and the team having locked down constructors, wouldn’t allow a teammate who has helped him so much gain a couple of points. ridiculous.

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Gooood morning! Nice post by Ocon 🥰 Water under the bridge to we think? Pleased to see Nyck's seat confirmed too.

Screenshot_20221008_071359.jpg

Leaked photo of Alpine's car for next year.

Last edited:
  • Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Yeah I liked Johnny too. Its a shame and a bit strange because everyone seemed to love him.

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I’m watching Le Mans. So nice to see Ferrari winning. They even got the lead back after messing up a pit stop!

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Verstappen once again not helping Checo 😡
the way he played misunderstanding when they asked him to speed up was 😠

checo could and should have second really, i say this even as a charles fan. he was blocked by his own teammate.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i can’t believe that both of verstappen’s wdcs have been so (for want of a better word) awkward 🤣

i feel like he would have preferred it in austin.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Sky seem to be doing this getting rid of the older pundits or commentators. Which is wrong. Maybe Johnny was fed up of travelling but if it isn't his decision then Sky yet again have failed. They did this with cricket and some on football all for the younger generation. But those older ones have the experience and knowledge. Plus can talk about the older drivers dome might not know.
Thats so true regarding cricket and with the passing of Shane Warne the commentary is so dull.
Regarding Johnny the fact he came back from such a bad accident to win grand prix and have experience like you said means he has been there. He understands what the drivers are going through.
if sky lose ted though then they lose me as a viewer 🤣
They tried to get rid of him. But the petition put an end to that. He’s awesome. I hope he talks about movie storylines again this season as it might mean no interviews from one particular garage!

Routron

Chatty Member
There were those photos of him dancing with a woman but I don’t know why the Verstappen’s would be particularly upset about that
I doubt they give a hoot about his wife but just trying to smear Perez after the whole "his 2 WDCs are because of me".

• Sick

Luisa18

Chatty Member
I’m just praying for some excitement this weekend. The last few have been boring.

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Finally an exciting race again. I do think this season has missed the heat of actual competition, so let’s hope for that in 2023.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Pierre looked incredibly shaken up. That tractor shouldn't of been on track end of. The track should of also considered the safety of the marshalls. This could of resulted in a massive incident with fatalities. The track should of been cleared before any of that
they should never have started the race imo.

it was dangerous and there was no visibility. if carlos had spun just a little further into the track then who knows - no one could see he was there. there were points when you couldn’t even see charles behind max because of spray.

i don’t know why they race in japan in typhoon season in general though.