Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
£1.8 million over then. I wonder if we’ll found out what makes up that amount and why RB thought they were under

Reactions: 2

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Wonder what's going on with Logan's licence... Hope Williams weren't being premature. Williams and who else has an empty seat?

Socklicker

Autosport reporting the FIA made changes to the cost cap rules months after teams had submitted their documents.

This should be fun when Horner is let off the leash 😆

JE172

VIP Member
Yes and yes! She doesn't seem to talk with any real passion or excitement, despite having such detailed insider knowledge. There just doesn't seem to be any banter or rapport. I'm sure she's probably a lovely person but my early first impression is that she isn't comfortable in front of the camera.
I don’t think working alongside Ted helps her, it’s like 1 extreme to the other as he’s so excitable.

I really like Danica when they go to the States, she holds her own and brings something different to the set up. They should bring her in a bit more. Naomi Schiff is a nice addition as well. I get very bored of Martin and all his opinions.
I think Martin will stay on for a bit as he gives the history part and let's face it he is fairly well known (maybe not State side). I'd prefer to see Rachel present more but Sky seem to use her more as a reporter except for Practice days.

Lucia

VIP Member
Crazy that record has stood since the 80s when you consider the Ferrari/Schumacher dominance and then Mercedes in the last few years as well.

Max can hop out and go for a wee during a pit stop and still win at the rate he’s going.
Mindblowing that record and Max is only 25 and on course to win his third wc.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Found off Instagram

No idea if true but maybe details should come out so full comparison be made not just assumptions.
Won't happen but can hope Red Bull are Red Bull you know what will happen. Don't do well in a short space of time, you're out
it’s been debunked slightly - he would have been around p6-p7 (still not too shabby):

Vanelope

VIP Member
It seems a halfway measure. None of the cars stayed entirely on the track in any corner, if the lines are supposed to mean something, they should keep the rule to be all car on the track at all times. As people have said above, gravel traps would enforce it and they would modify their racing lines. Might stop people flinging their cars up the inside as well… not that Max has had to overtake anyone fast enough recently.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
The penalty system is frustrating but at the same time I can’t think how they can do it differently 😂

Feels unfair for drivers and their championship if they essentially lose out on points twice if they dnf due to a mechanical issue and then take a grid drop the next race.

Also feels unfair when half the pack take penalties and a back of the grid isn’t so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless they had some sort of system where if you take a back of grid penalty then end up being 15th or something due to others also taking them the additional places are deducted from the next race?
I remember Crofty and Brundle talking about it and suggesting it should maybe be a reduction in points for the teams rather than drivers losing places.

I can’t see teams agreeing to anything close to that but the last few races with all the penalties were a ball ache. Surely there are better options.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Have been lurking and mostly unable to react/post the last fortnight due to technical phone issues... Back with a new phone and a vengeance 😈

Really hope Mick doesn't get a seat in 2023. Nepotism of the highest order if he remains in F1. He's had his chance, not made an impact. Sayonara. I might also be a champion of this demotion cause I secretly love the Hulk 😎

Can't say I'll be sad to see the back of the anti-Honey Badger DR either. Yep, I went there!
welcome back!!

honestly, i agree with you about mick (as i think i’ve moaned about before here 🤣) - he is a very sweet guy and i wish him all the best, but he hasn’t been great and if he didn’t have the surname he does then i don’t think there would be all this hope for him getting a seat. people are sentimental towards him, which i get, but he also hasn’t performed!

my soft spot for danny ricc is looking over that last part 🤣😉😉

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Very chaotic at moment, which isn't helped by sky commentry constantly talking about cars/incidents that aren't on screen!

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think it was either Ted or Craig said on Sky earlier that DR only took half a day to convince the five top guys at RB and AT he still had it and was well worth getting rid of Nyck for. So it does seem like he jumped in and got straight on with it
---
it’s been debunked slightly - he would have been around p6-p7 (still not too shabby):

For a first time in that car though it’s quite impressive after seven months without driving an F1 car at all

Welshgal

VIP Member
And also monaco over to Canada and back to Spain. I know it’s historic that Canada is June but with so many more races in the Americas surely they could bulk them together.
Canada has to be in June because otherwise the risk of snow is too high.