Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

conrea37

VIP Member
Well Seb got to do them on his own so I'm okay with that the top 3 deserve their time. Have you seen the video of his Dad dancing on the truck going round the track? I think it was yesterday when Seb did the run
Yes 🥹 sorry not sorry he’s on par with papa Perez

I wonder if Nando and Lewis finished they might have done something special

Reactions: 2

Lucia

VIP Member
I expected more from Nick but Danny Ric had his chances be interesting to see if he improves

Multi-21

VIP Member
Hang on, Hulk and Mick are in a two driver shoot out for the Haas seat?! Looks like it won’t only be Alpine with fireworks between teammates if K Mag and Hulk are together!

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Nah I think I have a soft spot for max because I think Jos is a scumbag and he had a hard time with him when he was small. Plus I have a tendency to support people that the majority don't like, because I feel weirdly protective towards them 😑😂 Red Bull and Christian are separate entities though. I don't feel protective over Christian. 😂.
I think Jos is a twat.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The penalty system is frustrating but at the same time I can’t think how they can do it differently 😂

Feels unfair for drivers and their championship if they essentially lose out on points twice if they dnf due to a mechanical issue and then take a grid drop the next race.

Also feels unfair when half the pack take penalties and a back of the grid isn’t so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless they had some sort of system where if you take a back of grid penalty then end up being 15th or something due to others also taking them the additional places are deducted from the next race?
i think the system they have now is as close to fair as it can be - i just wish that they would put some limit on how many drivers can take a penalty in the same race. when you have lewis, carlos, max etc all taking penalties in the same weekend it makes the whole thing pointless. they should limit it to two (maybe the first two who confirm?) and then stagger it. though i’m aware that also makes it complicated 🤣 it just never feels like an actual penalty to me when you have everyone from the back just making easy work of the rest in the first two laps.

@HaloGirl is right though, scrapping them entirely makes more sense, they don’t serve any purpose now with how powerful the cars are. max can get from p15 to p1 in about three laps 🤣 penalise the constructors instead of you need to.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Does anyone know if AM could give Alonso all three days of testing now Lance is out or does it have to be shared between two drivers? It would be very physically testing for Fernando to do all three days by himself

hellokittymermaid

Chatty Member
We will see what happens to the businesses now that Mateschitz is gone. Let’s hope he made good succession plans. If his heirs don’t want to plough millions into formula 1, things could look very different in the paddock in the future. The profits the team make may not be enough to sustain this passion project.

Lola123

VIP Member
I was nervous ngl! But my fantasy kicked in this weekend!! Wooo!
The hards were a mistake! Why not put one of them on softs or something?
Good thing we have a short break after that 😂😂
But sad to see Daniel do so well when it’s just too late :(

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Oh my hearing what Seb said 😭😭 but so pleased for him in Q3. He clearly is happy today at his fave circuit.
seb has made me so emotional this morning 😭 i don’t know how we’re going to cope on his actual last race!

that incident between lando and max was scary - good thing lando seemed to clock it so early but, wow. could have been bad.

i missed all the announcements in real time but yay nyck! and yay pierre! he and esteban seem like they’re going to make a real effort to find their friendship again so 🥺 i’m just glad he’s out of red bull.