Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bbc website were reporting that mateschitz wasn’t the main shareholder. The guy who is apparently likes F1, I can’t remember his name as I was skin reading. I guess as it was a long illness there was lots of time for succession planning.

Me watching international fans discover that Dutch people are ultra racist :
20221030_021838.jpg

Anyway, tomorrow seems promising (finally). I see Jos and Max are throwing a tantrum, as usual. The planet is healing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lewis is also throwing his own little tantrum
View attachment 1689995
You’re hardly calling this a tantrum when Alonso has gone on whole radio monologues about how awful Lewis is this season. This was on direct response to him saying Max’ titles were worth more than Lewis’ as he had no competition. When Max fought who this season?

He has been salty since 07.

Reactions: 8
I didn't have Holland down as any more or less racist than any other country?
Their main party had a political program had only 2 main convcerns: anti immigration and Islamophobia. I'm Belgian, so it's easier for me to see what's happening next door. And regardless Jos always erasing Max's Belgian nationality told me enough.

Lewis is also throwing his own little tantrum
View attachment 1689995
That's in response to this.

20221030_112914.jpg

Reactions: 1
You’re hardly calling this a tantrum when Alonso has gone on whole radio monologues about how awful Lewis is this season. This was on direct response to him saying Max’ titles were worth more than Lewis’ as he had no competition. When Max fought who this season?

He has been salty since 07.
Yeah I know what it’s about. Thought he preached to rise above it and ignore the haters though? Alonso can dig all he likes, if Lewis is secure in that he beat Alonso and other rivals he doesn’t need to respond in the way a teenager would.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah I know what it’s about. Thought he preached to rise above it and ignore the haters though? Alonso can dig all he likes, if Lewis is secure in that he beat Alonso and other rivals he doesn’t need to respond in the way a teenager would.
If someone digs and digs and digs at you constantly then you’re going to respond. Acting like a teenager would be answering to every little thing and calling him out on it rather than making a mature sarcastic joke sharing a photo without context- what Lewis has done here isn’t teenage behaviour at all (and believe me I work with them so I know)

(y)

Reactions: 4
Their main party had a political program had only 2 main convcerns: anti immigration and Islamophobia. I'm Belgian, so it's easier for me to see what's happening next door. And regardless Jos always erasing Max's Belgian nationality told me enough.
it’s not the main party that had this in the program. The party that has this had unfortunately lots of support in some areas in The Netherlands. But it is not the main party.

What a snoozefest. I thought Merc were gonna bring it, who thought hards were a good idea???

I was nervous ngl! But my fantasy kicked in this weekend!! Wooo!
The hards were a mistake! Why not put one of them on softs or something?
Good thing we have a short break after that 😂😂
But sad to see Daniel do so well when it’s just too late :(

Reactions: 2
Is it correct that Ted kravitz has annoyed Red bull so now they are refusing to speak to Sky? Could make an awkward and boring post race segment! It comes across as rather childish from red bull.

Is it correct that Ted kravitz has annoyed Red bull so now they are refusing to speak to Sky? Could make an awkward and boring post race segment! It comes across as rather childish from red bull.
He's just been a bit rude to Lando in the pen too😬

Reactions: 2
That's what's been reported by the Express, how much stock you can put in that though I don't know, seeing as the article also referred to 'Joseph' Verstappen 😂

• Haha
Apparently it’s indefinite! No more Christian from the pit wall. No max! Be interesting to see if anyone else follows suit

Apparently it’s indefinite! No more Christian from the pit wall. No max! Be interesting to see if anyone else follows suit
Christian is quoted as saying it was just for this weekend, to make a point. I didn't hear Sky mention or address it at all? Wonder if they will or if they'll gloss over it come next race? 🤔

I thought it was for just this weekend I can't imagine horner shying away from the press to much

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly. And I've thought that way too many times this season - the next season can't come fast enough for me.
same. for a season that started with a lot of promise it just isn’t good for the sport that all the race winners have been four drivers from the same two teams. and that only lando has managed to get a podium outside of the big three.

sadly, looking at that rb, i can only see next season being the same. they (or max’s car anyway) are so far ahead of the game speed wise.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.