Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous isn’t it? I don’t think I can take another season like last season.
Yeah it’s gonna be a long old season if this is a glimpse of it. I am not a Max fan, and was happy when Fernando retired so loving F1 life right now! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

conrea37

VIP Member
I am so angry about the pit lane shambles. Poor Esteban must have had the fright of his life.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don’t think fining a team for spending too much is the way forward - you spent so much we are going to charge you extra money. It seems counter productive.
I think the figure has to come off the following years budget so if the cap is £145m and you spend £155 then the next year your team can only spend £135.
The FIA need to be quicker at monitoring it and revealing who spent what though as that’s hard to enforce with only a handful of races left.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Watched on replay. Can’t believe I got my podium prediction right. :m

Carlos radio after the race is heart breaking. He was bawling. Ferrari have two broken drivers on their hands.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I’ll miss Johnny for sure. I feel like he spoke his mind rather than following the sky party line and he was one of few who spoke out about Abu Dhabi being such an unfair farce.
Will not miss PDR 😂😂😂

Does this mean the permanent return of barbie Nico from his lair?!
omg release nico from his lair!!!

i’m always in two minds about nico as a pundit in general. i enjoy the general air of chaos around him and that he doesn’t shy away from difficult questions, but he also seems to make some of the drivers uncomfortable and a few of them seem to actually dislike him (lewis obviously but george and lando have also been very frosty with him in the past). it always makes his interviews awkward 🤣

my favourite recent ex driver turned pundit is mark webber tbh. i would love sky to poach him. he’s always honest and has great observations. i enjoy the channel 4 coverage more overall though, just wish it was live!!!

MouthFullOfFangs

I'm kinda sad the championship could be decided this weekend, I really enjoyed it going down to the last race (apart from the shit show of an ending that is).

Multi-21

VIP Member
I wasn't a fan at the time - was there a bit more of a fight between the two drivers when Mercedes was dominant? Perez doesn't seem to have much of a chance so there's not even any excitement there.
There certainly wasn’t once Nico left and Bottas was there. He was very much a support act and not a challenging teammate

miss_americana

Chatty Member
i will miss johnny! i don’t feel like we saw him much last year, but he always seemed to have good rapport with the drivers (the lando/carlos milk video and the kart racing with the rookies being two examples) - he always looked like he was having the best time!

he did get to be the person who told max he was world champion last season (however awkward it was!) so i guess that’s a nice note to leave on!
I’ll miss Johnny for sure. I feel like he spoke his mind rather than following the sky party line and he was one of few who spoke out about Abu Dhabi being such an unfair farce.
Will not miss PDR 😂😂😂

Does this mean the permanent return of barbie Nico from his lair?!

Multi-21

VIP Member
Exactly.
Disappointing response from Alfa Romeo. It is a simple rule - anyone who is invited onto the grid needs to do press. She strikes me as thick as mince. Probably followed Ferrari all race thinking she was invited by them.
She wasn’t even anywhere near the Alfas on the grid, she was down by Lewis’s car, which goes to show how much she might know about what she doing there

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Gotta love Red Bull being so devastated their racist founder died that they can’t talk about the rules they broke but can throw a massive party for their championship win.

I don’t know how the FIA keep flexing rules for them but it really needs to stop.
EXACTLY! like, “guys we’re too sad to talk about our rule breaking, let me just put on my branded cowboy hat and go drink some tequila”.

i don’t know how they keep getting away with it or what it means for future seasons really. i think we’re being set up for years of max dominance and i’m already bored of it. he’s a talented driver of course but his legacy so far already has a few ** by it for me.

(it’s hypocritical of me because i was fine with red bull winning when it was seb and/or daniel 🤣 their recent behaviour has just completely soured me)

Luisa18

Chatty Member
it’s wild that calderon is being given the chance in f2 (not that i have anything against her) when someone of chadwick’s quality just can’t get the opportunity. she has so much potential, it’s disappointing that williams aren’t making more of it.
Can you imagine the publicity for Williams if they took a punt on a Chadwick? I mean, what have they really got to lose?

• Heart