Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same!

to be fair i also think i fell asleep mid-race as i have no recollection of max going out. i blinked and he was gone 🤣
That's what woke me up from a half doze hmm 2 dnfs and down to 6th in the championship. I know there's a long way to go but I'm feeling Max just isn't gonna be wc this year
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
That's what woke me up from a half doze hmm 2 dnfs and down to 6th in the championship. I know there's a long way to go but I'm feeling Max just isn't gonna be wc this year
yep! i know it’s very early on but he seems very despondent about the car already and there’s obviously a big reliability issue (2 dnfs out of 3 races just isn’t what you expect from red bull) - arguably he was lucky with the yellow flags last race too as charles almost got him at the end.

i’m biased obviously but charles is in great form and seems to be really clicking with the car so 🤞🏻
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Charles is really brilliant this year. Only three races in I know... But he seems miles ahead of the rest. Possibly even literally 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I know Max and his ego are taking a huge hit driving around with a Number 1 car that can't finish races.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know Max and his ego are taking a huge hit driving around with a Number 1 car that can't finish races.
this is one of the big reasons why i would never put the number 1 on my car. it instantly looks ridiculous when the car fails or something happens. and his little gold shoes too 🤦🏼‍♀️

i have very soft feelings towards max though from reading so much about his childhood and watching all those videos of him with daniel at red bull. i just can’t condone those shoes 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
this is one of the big reasons why i would never put the number 1 on my car. it instantly looks ridiculous when the car fails or something happens. and his little gold shoes too 🤦🏼‍♀️

i have very soft feelings towards max though from reading so much about his childhood and watching all those videos of him with daniel at red bull. i just can’t condone those shoes 🤣
I love max and hate the gold boots 😂
I was up for the race and it was a good watch, glad to see mclaren in the top 10 😃
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Just saw the highlights on channel 4, driver of the day I award to Latiffi for giving his mechanics a break and keeping it out the wall for a change 😂.
Lewis on the radio not happy about george beating him 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Just saw the highlights on channel 4, driver of the day I award to Latiffi for giving his mechanics a break and keeping it out the wall for a change 😂.
Lewis on the radio not happy about george beating him 😂
He was miffed about George pitting and being ahead cos yea george totally knew that was gonna happen.

It seems hamilton is struggling with these new regs. It can't even be suggested that as an older driver (not that he is old) he's struggling with the changes, as Alonso seems to be coping well
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Just leaving this picture here for @StephenTJackson to describe what he'd do next 😂🤤🥵🤪
Guessing the similar to me 😋
I'll refer to my comment I made on the F1 drivers and WAGs thread in response to this post. It refers to the training video and this picture as well. Pierre has ruined me with that post let me start with that.

Post from wags thread:
"Oh my god! Pierre gonna ruin me! That little training video, his back, his shoulders, his arms, his chest, his veins, his intense face. I love it all! 🥵🥵🥵🥵 And that last picture, so inviting to check his underwear, let me see what jewels he's packing."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'll refer to my comment I made on the F1 drivers and WAGs thread in response to this post. It refers to the training video and this picture as well. Pierre has ruined me with that post let me start with that.

Post from wags thread:
"Oh my god! Pierre gonna ruin me! That little training video, his back, his shoulders, his arms, his chest, his veins, his intense face. I love it all! 🥵🥵🥵🥵 And that last picture, so inviting to check his underwear, let me see what jewels he's packing."
god i wish there was a 🔥 reaction here 🤣

i don’t want to say how many times i’ve watched that little work out video. his arm veins 🥵🥴
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
god i wish there was a 🔥 reaction here 🤣

i don’t want to say how many times i’ve watched that little work out video. his arm veins 🥵🥴
I’m worried insta are about to ban me for the dangerous amount of times I’ve rewatched it 🥵
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll refer to my comment I made on the F1 drivers and WAGs thread in response to this post. It refers to the training video and this picture as well. Pierre has ruined me with that post let me start with that.

Post from wags thread:
"Oh my god! Pierre gonna ruin me! That little training video, his back, his shoulders, his arms, his chest, his veins, his intense face. I love it all! 🥵🥵🥵🥵 And that last picture, so inviting to check his underwear, let me see what jewels he's packing."
Ah don't go on there, too 😱
Jesus he is so fit! Easy spreadable is all I can say about his pose 🤣😂😜
 
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi All, sorry if I've missed any posts that have already covered my below questions in the past (I got toooo distracted by the Pierre Porn BonnnnJOUUUR 😍🤩🤣👌)

I'm going to the Silverstone GP for the 1st time this year. Purchased tickets for the Hamilton Straight via Global Tickets (anyone else done the same? I've since heard mixed reviews about GT but they seem pretty legit...!?) but looking for recommendations for hotels to stay at, and what to expect on the day - for example are seats allocated within the stand, or just grab seats as soon as you get there? Is there much to do around there if you don't have paddock tickets etc? Can a kind Tattler or two fill me in? 😘 x
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Hi All, sorry if I've missed any posts that have already covered my below questions in the past (I got toooo distracted by the Pierre Porn BonnnnJOUUUR 😍🤩🤣👌)

I'm going to the Silverstone GP for the 1st time this year. Purchased tickets for the Hamilton Straight via Global Tickets (anyone else done the same? I've since heard mixed reviews about GT but they seem pretty legit...!?) but looking for recommendations for hotels to stay at, and what to expect on the day - for example are seats allocated within the stand, or just grab seats as soon as you get there? Is there much to do around there if you don't have paddock tickets etc? Can a kind Tattler or two fill me in? 😘 x
So best place to stay imo is whittlebury hall (might be sold out though) as that’s very close to the track. Or maybe stay on site? I had a nose around the glamping suites last year and they looked really nice! If you’ve got grandstand tickets, you’ll be assigned a seat (you normally pick when booking) but if you had general admission seats you don’t have a seat, either sit on the grass, stand or bring a chair. If you do just have general admission, I would really recommend getting inner track access. Imo I think there’s lots to do especially at the fan zone area. Also if you want to spot the drivers, you can see them come in too. You’ll LOVE it, especially if it’s good weather!! 😁 hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions etc 😘
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.