Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that picture. Even though GR is so much taller than the lovely Seb, it looks like Daddy Seb is taking his son for a scoot in the park 🤣🤣
Seb looks like he's got little moobs, little tummy roll and serious cake in that picture. The Aston Martin teamwear is not flattering for Seb. Compared to tall slender athlete george Russell.

Also, how much you all betting Mick actually calls Seb 'Uncle Seb'?

Reactions: 7
Seb looks like he's got little moobs, little tummy roll and serious cake in that picture. The Aston Martin teamwear is not flattering for Seb. Compared to tall slender athlete george Russell.

Also, how much you all betting Mick actually calls Seb 'Uncle Seb'?
I'd love it if we heard Mick call him that. Seb needs last years Mclaren race suit, it was more flattering for his figure!

Reactions: 5
other drivers may come and go but he will always be my number 1 🔥 very into his whole hair situation here 🥵
I know I went off Seb a little during RB but I do love him though it was good to have hulk back

OMG! I thought the thread had been quiet - think with my holiday I didn't noticed a new thread had started so just catching up now!

So who plans on getting up super early on Sunday for the race? Or are you just waiting til the re-run at 9:30am?

Also, been catching up on DTS too. Who is the commentator they're using on some of the clips? I can hear Crofty and Martin Brundle in some of them, but in others there's a voice I don't recongnise.

Reactions: 4
OMG! I thought the thread had been quiet - think with my holiday I didn't noticed a new thread had started so just catching up now!

So who plans on getting up super early on Sunday for the race? Or are you just waiting til the re-run at 9:30am?

Also, been catching up on DTS too. Who is the commentator they're using on some of the clips? I can hear Crofty and Martin Brundle in some of them, but in others there's a voice I don't recongnise.
This will be me trying to avoid all internet/ TV and radio until 3pm Sunday so I can just watch the channel 4 highlights as can’t be bothered to get up at 6am to find a livestream. It’s too early for that type of stress 🤣
8D017759-0046-4C7C-80A9-36C0DBE66BAC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm fucked, because I have to work a couple of hours on Saturday and Sunday, and sods law, exactly when qualifying and the race are happening. So I will be watching replays sadly. And maybe avoiding spoilers.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Not a good practice for Seb. Put his fire fighting skills to use again. Then might be done for driving a scooter back to pits 😕

• Sad
Not a good practice for Seb. Put his fire fighting skills to use again. Then might be done for driving a scooter back to pits 😕
that aston martin is an absolute tractor - i don’t envy him having to drive it :(

my PLAN is to get up early on sunday, then have a nice coffee and pastry ready for the race start but i’m out on saturday night so not overly optimistic 🤣

My children generally wake around 6am but Sod’s law I bet they will sleep in on Sunday won’t they and I will miss the start.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I've understood the TV planner properly, Sky are re-running it race on Sky F1 and Main Event at 9.30am. Think that's what I'm going to do!

Where do people find livestreams? I’m debating just paying for nowtv rather than trying to find streams🥲

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.