same!I went back to bed for a bit and now feel worse than when I got up for the race!![]()
to be fair i also think i fell asleep mid-race as i have no recollection of max going out. i blinked and he was gone
same!I went back to bed for a bit and now feel worse than when I got up for the race!![]()
That's what woke me up from a half doze hmm 2 dnfs and down to 6th in the championship. I know there's a long way to go but I'm feeling Max just isn't gonna be wc this yearsame!
to be fair i also think i fell asleep mid-race as i have no recollection of max going out. i blinked and he was gone![]()
yep! i know it’s very early on but he seems very despondent about the car already and there’s obviously a big reliability issue (2 dnfs out of 3 races just isn’t what you expect from red bull) - arguably he was lucky with the yellow flags last race too as charles almost got him at the end.That's what woke me up from a half doze hmm 2 dnfs and down to 6th in the championship. I know there's a long way to go but I'm feeling Max just isn't gonna be wc this year
I'm overly superstitious, when I first heard about that Number 1, I was like dude don't do it, don't jinx yourself like that.I know Max and his ego are taking a huge hit driving around with a Number 1 car that can't finish races.
this is one of the big reasons why i would never put the number 1 on my car. it instantly looks ridiculous when the car fails or something happens. and his little gold shoes tooI know Max and his ego are taking a huge hit driving around with a Number 1 car that can't finish races.
I love max and hate the gold bootsthis is one of the big reasons why i would never put the number 1 on my car. it instantly looks ridiculous when the car fails or something happens. and his little gold shoes too
i have very soft feelings towards max though from reading so much about his childhood and watching all those videos of him with daniel at red bull. i just can’t condone those shoes![]()
He was miffed about George pitting and being ahead cos yea george totally knew that was gonna happen.Just saw the highlights on channel 4, driver of the day I award to Latiffi for giving his mechanics a break and keeping it out the wall for a change.
Lewis on the radio not happy about george beating him![]()
I'll refer to my comment I made on the F1 drivers and WAGs thread in response to this post. It refers to the training video and this picture as well. Pierre has ruined me with that post let me start with that.Just leaving this picture here for @StephenTJackson to describe what he'd do next
Guessing the similar to me![]()
god i wish there was aI'll refer to my comment I made on the F1 drivers and WAGs thread in response to this post. It refers to the training video and this picture as well. Pierre has ruined me with that post let me start with that.
Post from wags thread:
"Oh my god! Pierre gonna ruin me! That little training video, his back, his shoulders, his arms, his chest, his veins, his intense face. I love it all!And that last picture, so inviting to check his underwear, let me see what jewels he's packing."
I’m worried insta are about to ban me for the dangerous amount of times I’ve rewatched itgod i wish there was areaction here
i don’t want to say how many times i’ve watched that little work out video. his arm veins![]()
Ah don't go on there, tooI'll refer to my comment I made on the F1 drivers and WAGs thread in response to this post. It refers to the training video and this picture as well. Pierre has ruined me with that post let me start with that.
Post from wags thread:
"Oh my god! Pierre gonna ruin me! That little training video, his back, his shoulders, his arms, his chest, his veins, his intense face. I love it all!And that last picture, so inviting to check his underwear, let me see what jewels he's packing."
He so spread. His arms inviting me in to his pits. His legs inviting me in to his crotch and a.Ah don't go on there, too
Jesus he is so fit! Easy spreadable is all I can say about his pose![]()
It should come with a NSFW warning!My friend sent me the Pierre video while I was at work and I nearly spat my tea over my monitor!!
So best place to stay imo is whittlebury hall (might be sold out though) as that’s very close to the track. Or maybe stay on site? I had a nose around the glamping suites last year and they looked really nice! If you’ve got grandstand tickets, you’ll be assigned a seat (you normally pick when booking) but if you had general admission seats you don’t have a seat, either sit on the grass, stand or bring a chair. If you do just have general admission, I would really recommend getting inner track access. Imo I think there’s lots to do especially at the fan zone area. Also if you want to spot the drivers, you can see them come in too. You’ll LOVE it, especially if it’s good weather!!Hi All, sorry if I've missed any posts that have already covered my below questions in the past (I got toooo distracted by the Pierre Porn BonnnnJOUUUR)
I'm going to the Silverstone GP for the 1st time this year. Purchased tickets for the Hamilton Straight via Global Tickets (anyone else done the same? I've since heard mixed reviews about GT but they seem pretty legit...!?) but looking for recommendations for hotels to stay at, and what to expect on the day - for example are seats allocated within the stand, or just grab seats as soon as you get there? Is there much to do around there if you don't have paddock tickets etc? Can a kind Tattler or two fill me in?x