Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is seb really getting reported to the stewards for riding a scooter on the track?! 😭 or is this twitter being dramatic?

edit:

#leavehimalone

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If I've understood the TV planner properly, Sky are re-running it race on Sky F1 and Main Event at 9.30am. Think that's what I'm going to do!
Thanks for the heads up on this!! I was gonna try and brave 6am on Sunday because I wasn't sure if it would rerunning so that's a bonus. Also looks like there's another rerun at 2.25pm if the schedule is correct. Quali highlights are on Saturday at 10.15am and 2.15pm as well.

Where do people find livestreams? I’m debating just paying for nowtv rather than trying to find streams🥲
Honestly I'd go for Now TV if it's in your budget, I could never find reliable streams and it took the fun out of things, the stream would always crap out during the race or it'd take ages to find one so I'd miss out on some of it. I'm paying £20 per month for the Sky Sports package which is a bit pricey but you've got access to everything and the other sports channels (my dad uses it for the golf), so if you're using it regularly then I do think it's worth the cost.

Reactions: 3
Where do people find livestreams? I’m debating just paying for nowtv rather than trying to find streams🥲
Get a VPN and then sign up for the German coverage (can’t remember what it’s called) and it’s like £3.99!

I want Daniel to win, but realistically know that ain't gonna happen. Voted Carlos cos I don't like Charles.

My little papaya heart right now 🧡 Q3 baby!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
that’s my boy that’s my star!! 🤩

really happy for the mclarens too but what the heck where both stroll and latifi doing? it looked to be latifi’s fault to my 7am eyes but neither of them ever cover themselves in glory 🤣 poor carlos too, he was unlucky.

kinda feel like it’s going to be a messy race tomorrow.

Feeling really sad for Seb. He looks so fed up and like he's checked out 😔
he really does. i wish he was on a better team - i like kmag and he’s doing amazing but seb at haas with mick would have been the dream!

cannot wait to see future fia race director seb or commentator seb though. it’s surely going to happen.

Reactions: 6
Feeling really sad for Seb. He looks so fed up and like he's checked out 😔
Guy just can't catch a break I really hope becomes a commentator but I've a feeling with how private he is he may disappear after he retires

Reactions: 4
fully agree.

your team-mate being the billionaire owner’s adored son can’t help the vibes either. not that i dislike lance really but we all know why he’s there.
Exactly. Seb being Aus has been just shite. It's like you had covid (allegedly) and come back to this. But my god those mechanics did wonders to get both cars out there. Stars.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Seb being Aus has been just shite. It's like you had covid (allegedly) and come back to this. But my god those mechanics did wonders to get both cars out there. Stars.
Bet they’re wishing they hadn’t bothered seeing as Stroll crashed again straight after

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.