Formula 1 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg they just showed it.

he went OVER the barrier upside down. that’s horrendous.

that’s one of the worst crashes i’ve seen.

alex albon really took a battering in all that too.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
omg they just showed it.

That was so scary he was upside down the whole time I didn't find that comfortable to watch regardless that he has been certified as ok

Reactions: 6
Looks like sky are gonna be showing the repeat of the crash til the GP restart. Looks like FIA are looking to line the grid up as was originally

Reactions: 2
20832C24-458B-4F63-A1D8-1C938832B02A.jpeg

bbc saying this, just for everyone trying to piece it together.

i really hope alex a is okay too - he got battered from all sides in that.

Reactions: 5
Idiot protestors. They are saying that without the red flag it could have endangered the drivers.

• Angry
Idiot protestors. They are saying that without the red flag it could have endangered the drivers.
😡 and they apparently thought that a red flag, when emergency services may have been using the track to try and reach a hurt driver and when everyone was in shock, was the perfect time to protest. idiots!

• Angry
omg they just showed it.

that’s one of the worst crashes i’ve seen.

alex albon really took a battering in all that too.
A miracle he survived!! I’m old enough to remember Senna crashing & I feel sick every time the driver doesn’t get out of the car

Reactions: 7
Watching the crash again, it was lucky the bottom of the car hit the fence. The way it flipped over the tyre wall is horrific.

Protesters need locking up. Idiots. Imagine if a driver had been seriously injured and they’d delayed the emergency services getting to them.

Watching the crash again, it was lucky the bottom of the car hit the fence. The way it flipped over the tyre wall is horrific.
you’re right :( it clipping the fence seems to be the thing that stopped the car’s momentum - i hate to think where he would have ended up if that hadn’t happened.

also, to lighten the tone, i really loved albon’s helmet with all his cats on 🥺 just wish we’d seen it in better circumstances!

Protesters need locking up. Idiots. Imagine if a driver had been seriously injured and they’d delayed the emergency services getting to them.
There is a fan video on twitter. It's horrific. 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Fair play for George Russell speaking to the media but he looked so shook up.
he really did, props on him for doing it as i don’t think i would have been able to.

based on what he said he seems unfair that they’re not letting him go back out though! especially if he only left the car to go and check on zhou.

On a lighter note, the person who has a “Marry me Christian” sign, you need to go to Specsavers mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Williams have said Alex has been taken to Coventry hospital for precautionary checks. Hope he okay 😟🤞

Reactions: 7
Williams have said Alex has been taken to Coventry hospital for precautionary checks. Hope he okay 😟🤞
his onboard was awful to watch :( he had the initial hit but then got hit by about four other cars from all sides.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.