Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K Mag out qualifying Russell in a Haas with literally a last-minute call-up is a fever dream tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really thought Mercedes would suddenly come alive hopefully this season will be interesting

Reactions: 3
Twitter just reminded me of George saying post-Imola crash that a P9 for Valterri is "nothing", my how the tables have turned.

thumbnail_Image-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We watched DTS episode 9 last night and Toto says to Bottas. "I'll always be cheering for you"

...unless you are beside Lewis on the grid in an Alfa 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We watched DTS episode 9 last night and Toto says to Bottas. "I'll always be cheering for you"

...unless you are beside Lewis on the grid in an Alfa 😂😂😂
We are still working our way through it. Daddy Mazepin was a prize nob wasn't he?! Bet Günther is chuffed he hasn't got to pander to him anymore.

Reactions: 8
I’m desperate for VB to put perform George for the whole year! Like it would be so good lol
I hope Bottas has an awesome season I think we'll see the old Bottas he was never a number 2 driver in his earlier years

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Grrrr celebs on the grid who literally know jack about F1 boil my piss, I’d kill to be in their place!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grrrr celebs on the grid who literally know jack about F1 boil my piss, I’d kill to be in their place!
"What did the bookies say? McLaren"? and Daniel in P18.

Make them take an f1 trivia quiz before they get grid access.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.