Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the PR machine rolls on.
Still not happy over what happened but its done now let's hope like I said a though investigation happens. It has to. Cannot just make rules up to suit.
I wait with bated breath to see exactly what this commission is going to find out. I am throughly disilusioned with F1 after Sunday. Toto isn’t sure if Lewis wants to return. I don’t blame him. The whole thing absolutely stinks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I wait with bated breath to see exactly what this commission is going to find out. I am throughly disilusioned with F1 after Sunday. Toto isn’t sure if Lewis wants to return. I don’t blame him. The whole thing absolutely stinks.
If Lewis retires, I hope he will burn the FIA to the ground
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If Lewis retires, I hope he will burn the FIA to the ground
I think they are capable of doing it themselves!
Lewis and Toto are not going to the FIA gala. James Allison is going to represent the team.
Crofty said good on them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I wait with bated breath to see exactly what this commission is going to find out. I am throughly disilusioned with F1 after Sunday. Toto isn’t sure if Lewis wants to return. I don’t blame him. The whole thing absolutely stinks.
Just hearing this now from Toto. He is not attending the F1 gala tonight in Paris. Not sure many can with France's new rules.
Not disillusioned but very disappointed. Yes farcical.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I think we all knew there would be more coming… hope he’s well! Know he was in contact with Carlos and Robert on Tuesday so hope they’re okay too..
This is the second time he’s had it.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah from what I’ve heard, loads of people have it from teams to Pirelli etc 😟 I don’t think mask wearing has been used religiously
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
Bernie’s on his soapbox again! 😬
Ecclestone's position is tied to his own knighthood back in the 90's which he turned down because apparently his 40 odd years within the sport doesn't deserve any recognition. The GOAT deserves his knighthood and we are here for it, Sir LH! 🏆
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It just makes me laugh when Bernie pipes up. He's just a cantankerous old git who says things to wind people up 😂. I don't think anyone takes any real notice of him 🤷
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
it’s sounding more likely that Lewis is retiring
He’s apparently unfollowed F1 on Instagram and Jean Todt said that ‘we will miss him, he’s an outstanding driver’ at the prize giving
Would be very sad to see him go over this mess :/
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
it’s sounding more likely that Lewis is retiring
He’s apparently unfollowed F1 on Instagram and Jean Todt said that ‘we will miss him, he’s an outstanding driver’ at the prize giving
Would be very sad to see him go over this mess :/
Imagine the winter silly season if he does retire.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
it’s sounding more likely that Lewis is retiring
He’s apparently unfollowed F1 on Instagram and Jean Todt said that ‘we will miss him, he’s an outstanding driver’ at the prize giving
Would be very sad to see him go over this mess :/
We'll wait and see. Can see either way as must feel harshly treated. But he is a fighter he will be determined to win again. Plus it will be a massive middle finger salute to others 🖕
I thought this about Seb after the awful time at ferrari but he seems determined to do better at Aston Martin next year.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd be sad if Lewis retires after all this. Been thinking about it loads this week. Despite them both being very worthy winners, I was rooting for Max at the weekend. My own opinion was that Lewis deserved to win the race on Sunday (if you look at it as an individual race), but for me personally, Max deserved to win the championship - no-one hate me please 😂 That's not to take away from the respect I have for Lewis as an amazing driver and sportsman. In spite of that, I can't deny that the decision making on Sunday was shambolic to say that least. Will be a sad day for motorsport for him to go like this and I'd like to see him come back for at least one more season and take the title. Hopefully he enjoys some down time with his family over Christmas and comes back with some fighting spirit. Lewis is a fighter and I can't see him wanting to go in this way 💜
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.