Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Fabiana Ecclestone with her vast experience of F1 has become VP for Sport for Sport

Nothing to do with being Bernie’s latest wife?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Fabiana Ecclestone with her vast experience of F1 has become VP for Sport for Sport

Nothing to do with being Bernie’s latest wife?
not saying being Bernie's wife isnt a help, but you do know that they've met because she has been involved for ages in the promotion of the Brazil GP? She definitely is competent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
it’s sounding more likely that Lewis is retiring
He’s apparently unfollowed F1 on Instagram and Jean Todt said that ‘we will miss him, he’s an outstanding driver’ at the prize giving
Would be very sad to see him go over this mess :/
I don’t think he will. Can you imagine ending his career on that race 😬
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Poor Latifi, released a statement about the abuse he got. He’s so lovely it makes me sad he had to do this 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Of course it is, make sure the boy is shown well


Just read it via Aston Martin replying to him that is horrendous and feel for him. That fact that some think it was planned is plain stupid.
It makes no sense it was planned - stupid people - Mercedes provide their engines.🙄

not saying being Bernie's wife isnt a help, but you do know that they've met because she has been involved for ages in the promotion of the Brazil GP? She definitely is competent.
I respectfully disagree. I am aware that Fabiana did marketing for the Brazilian GP but she has significantly less experience than the other equivalent VPs on the FIA.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Wow. I think we’ve all said the number of races and schedules is getting too much but they will end up struggling for decent staff if they carry on. Really sad. I hope the team bosses and F1 wake up.
I remember 16 races a year and it did make every weekend really exciting and I would want to watch every single minute of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Wow. I think we’ve all said the number of races and schedules is getting too much but they will end up struggling for decent staff if they carry on. Really sad. I hope the team bosses and F1 wake up.
I remember 16 races a year and it did make every weekend really exciting and I would want to watch every single minute of it.
We all know money rules how many races will be on, except obviously covid restrictions. How many countries they go to and how many countries will pay for it? Keep swelling those F1 coffers and don't give a fan about any employees welfare.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I can't see how there could ever be a calendar of more than 25 races as the absolute max. We already have many double headers, some triple headers. Add in the summer break and shutdown, testing and the necessary off season. The calendar already spans about 9 months of the year. It can't get much longer. And logistics will start to limit traveling from one race to another for more double/triple headers. There already needs to be a tightening of the calendar plan for logistics. Like break the season into continents/regions. So do all the Middle East together. Keep Europe together. North America together, Stop jumping to Canada mid-Europe.etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.