Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will go to court. The Merc lawyer is the same one who managed to miraculously get Man City out of their fair play punishment- they’re not bleeping about 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Hope you all enjoyed the race esp NTB - you had a safe journey home and Conrea. So upset by Masai’s decision making today. Gutted. ☹ Message yous tomorrow. x
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Only 3 months until 2022. I’m gonna give Formula E a go on 28th jan!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Only 3 months until 2022. I’m gonna give Formula E a go on 28th jan!
Dan Ticktum is joining the grid. He is gonna be pure carnage. I'm sure of it. Driving standards in FE leave a lot to be desired at the best of times. Ticktum will have a field day in every race.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Hi, I’ve had a nap and calmed down so thought I’d check in with the thread lol. I’m beyond heartbroken for Lewis. What a mess. I totally get people wanting a new world champion but I just cannot stand Horner and competitive max. Their attitudes just suck IMO so I’m disappointed to see them win

I’ll take a joint win lol

Also don’t get me started on Jos ffs
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god help us.
I honestly can't wait. He is gonna be like a bowling ball off the line. It's gonna be carnage! 😆😆

Every corner will be a divebomb because he can get away with breaking a front wing or tyre guard off and keep going. He will be on a full send, as long as he manages the battery properly.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant believe Toto hasnt had the balls to talk to the media yet. Lewis was very gracious and faced the media. Toto should have too even with the appeals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I cant believe Toto hasnt had the balls to talk to the media yet. Lewis was very gracious and faced the media. Toto should have too even with the appeals.
I guess it's more of a protecting thing. Don't say anything that could be used against you.

Also they had to lodge the initial complaints within 30 minutes of the race finishing. So there wouldn't have been time to talk to the media
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Personally I’m so happy for F1 right now. I’d given up on it, but this was such a exciting day.
Heartbroken to see Kimi leave, we’ll never see a personality in F1 like that again
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi, I’ve had a nap and calmed down so thought I’d check in with the thread lol. I’m beyond heartbroken for Lewis. What a mess. I totally get people wanting a new world champion but I just cannot stand Horner and competitive max. Their attitudes just suck IMO so I’m disappointed to see them win

I’ll take a joint win lol

Also don’t get me started on Jos ffs
Hi all, I kinda wanted to touch on this again. As I had a wine and decided to watch Max’s interview and it just sums it up to me further what I was saying.

max who has won the title comes across so lovely and kind which is great. But I still can’t let that competitive max go from my head. The consistent berating of Lewis recently…I don’t know. It’s sad because I do think he’s a good person but I just can’t get on board with that nasty side of him.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Hi all, I kinda wanted to touch on this again. As I had a wine and decided to watch Max’s interview and it just sums it up to me further what I was saying.

max who has won the title comes across so lovely and kind which is great. But I still can’t let that competitive max go from my head. The consistent berating of Lewis recently…I don’t know. It’s sad because I do think he’s a good person but I just can’t get on board with that nasty side of him.
I have wondered if now, maybe, we might see him toned down a bit more? With all the pressure off him now he’s achieved the dream. He’s already matured massively since the Mad Max days, I know he’s had his moments lately and all and he’s just 24 so will find himself learning and adjusting more over the years. Don’t get me wrong, he’s still gonna be feisty, he’s a Red Bull F1 driver after all!
idk I could be completely wrong and maybe I’m a bit too hopeful since I like him. He did pleasantly surprise me today though with his reaction and showing his emotion as I thought he’d try to stay a cool cucumber. It’s been lovely seeing the love Red Bull and Max have for one another
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Morning! I literally have no words for the absolutely farce that is Michael Masi. He simply has to go. It was simply heartbreaking to watch Lewis lose his title in those circumstances. He was so gracious in defeat. Is this setting a precedent for next year? On the one hand Masi talks about safety but then he didn’t allow the safety car to follow normal procedure. Charlie was so missed all season but especially yesterday.
I also don’t understand yet again Masi’s decision making. Why no overtaking of the safety car in lap 56 and then deciding it was ok for the final lap. Why wasn’t Carlos allowed the opportunity to try and fight for win?
I don’t agree with the team principals being able to speak to the race director because you don’t get that in any other sport so why suddenly in F1? These mixed radio messages are not helping F1 and the inconsistent decision making.
I was also really disgusted by Christian Horner “thanking” Nicholas Latifi and the safety car. Why would you thank a driver having an accident?
Anyway, that’s my two pennies worth.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning! I literally have no words for the absolutely farce that is Michael Masi. He simply has to go. It was simply heartbreaking to watch Lewis lose his title in those circumstances. He was so gracious in defeat. Is this setting a precedent for next year? On the one hand Masi talks about safety but then he didn’t allow the safety car to follow normal procedure. Charlie was so missed all season but especially yesterday.
I also don’t understand yet again Masi’s decision making. Why no overtaking of the safety car in lap 56 and then deciding it was ok for the final lap. Why wasn’t Carlos allowed the opportunity to try and fight for win?
I don’t agree with the team principals being able to speak to the race director because you don’t get that in any other sport so why suddenly in F1? These mixed radio messages are not helping F1 and the inconsistent decision making.
I was also really disgusted by Christian Horner “thanking” Nicholas Latifi and the safety car. Why would you thank a driver having an accident?
Anyway, that’s my two pennies worth.
100% agree. A very sad day for F1
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning! I literally have no words for the absolutely farce that is Michael Masi. He simply has to go. It was simply heartbreaking to watch Lewis lose his title in those circumstances. He was so gracious in defeat. Is this setting a precedent for next year? On the one hand Masi talks about safety but then he didn’t allow the safety car to follow normal procedure. Charlie was so missed all season but especially yesterday.
I also don’t understand yet again Masi’s decision making. Why no overtaking of the safety car in lap 56 and then deciding it was ok for the final lap. Why wasn’t Carlos allowed the opportunity to try and fight for win?
I don’t agree with the team principals being able to speak to the race director because you don’t get that in any other sport so why suddenly in F1? These mixed radio messages are not helping F1 and the inconsistent decision making.
I was also really disgusted by Christian Horner “thanking” Nicholas Latifi and the safety car. Why would you thank a driver having an accident?
Anyway, that’s my two pennies worth.
I agree with all of you. I think what we all witnessed was actually a badly handled PR exercise. There's a lot of press about F1 today and normally you wouldn't see this kind of post-race reaction, even at the end of a season. I think Lando was quoted as saying something like it was set up for the TV and I think unfortunately he's right. Normally this stuff is more subtle, but yesterday it just looked so overtly contrived.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I wouldn‘t be surprised if Lewis decides to retire or only do one more year. He doesn’t get the respect he deserves from the press, from the racing community etc. I feel so angry that a race director can interject himself like that. Either you stop the race behind the safety car which isn’t a great end to a fantastic season. Or you red flag it and make it an even playing field.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This will go to court. The Merc lawyer is the same one who managed to miraculously get Man City out of their fair play punishment- they’re not bleeping about 😂
The FIA court of appeal can only rule on F1 sporting matters as stated by the FIA sporting code, Mercedes probably agreed to this in the concorde agreement they signed.

To go to a court of arbitration of sport both parties would have to agree.

There's no chance this scumbag lawyer is involved in a FIA vs Mercedes court case.




HOOOOOONNNNNNDDDDDDDAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!

After all the tit and ridicule they received after being forced in earlier than wanted and handicapped by dumb token restrictions, they never gave up, worked their asses off and did what no other manufacturer did by stopping a Mercedes clean sweep and claimed what they entered for 🥂

uXEdern.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Morning! I literally have no words for the absolutely farce that is Michael Masi. He simply has to go. It was simply heartbreaking to watch Lewis lose his title in those circumstances. He was so gracious in defeat. Is this setting a precedent for next year? On the one hand Masi talks about safety but then he didn’t allow the safety car to follow normal procedure. Charlie was so missed all season but especially yesterday.
I also don’t understand yet again Masi’s decision making. Why no overtaking of the safety car in lap 56 and then deciding it was ok for the final lap. Why wasn’t Carlos allowed the opportunity to try and fight for win?
I don’t agree with the team principals being able to speak to the race director because you don’t get that in any other sport so why suddenly in F1? These mixed radio messages are not helping F1 and the inconsistent decision making.
I was also really disgusted by Christian Horner “thanking” Nicholas Latifi and the safety car. Why would you thank a driver having an accident?
Anyway, that’s my two pennies worth.
We love ya @HaloGirl ❤
Exactly smug mf, go and puss off Karen ya muppet
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.