Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they should just accept it and move on

They don't look good doing this

Is it Toto behind this ? - he does seem to be pathological in his need to win.

Did we get to see him destroying any more furniture today?
:LOL:

according to BBC the decision in 5-10 minutes
Accept it and move on! Can you imagine Red Bull just accepting this and moving on if the situation was reversed. There is a process in place for teams to put in appeals and I dont see why they wouldnt submit an appeal just because it delays the annoucement of the champion. Any team would do it in the same circumstances.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t see them changing anything major now and even though I’m a huge Lewis fan that would just be cruel to Max..
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
now apparently another 10 minutes until the decision
Ugh, come on FIA.. I was just about to get into my bath 20 minutes ago but was summoned downstairs to the TV to find out the outcome and now my bath water is going cold. What an inconvenience 😉
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Accept it and move on! Can you imagine Red Bull just accepting this and moving on if the situation was reversed. There is a process in place for teams to put in appeals and I dont see why they wouldnt submit an appeal just because it delays the annoucement of the champion. Any team would do it in the same circumstances.
Yes I think they should just move on :LOL:

I'd say the same if RedBull did it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
If only Michael had the sense to red flag the race. Then we could've had the sprint to the finish he wanted. A 5 lap sprint with both on fresh tyres from a standing start. It was the perfect time for a red flag. That's all he needed to do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
The FIA and there stupid open ended rules 🙄 I really feel for the drivers I can understand Mercedes issue. Masi to be sacked
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
If only Michael had the sense to red flag the race. Then we could've had the sprint to the finish he wanted. A 5 lap sprint with both on fresh tyres from a standing start. It was the perfect time for a red flag. That's all he needed to do.
Absolutely agree!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
So basically, one rule is overridden by another rule. And basically the Race Director can do what they like during a race.

Shambles. Rule book needs rewriting.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So basically, one rule is overridden by another rule. And basically the Race Director can do what they like during a race.

Shambles. Rule book needs rewriting.
Why have a rule book if the director can do and say what they want at the time, to make sure it's a good race 😉😉
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.