Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooow still in shock from the race.
Honestly, what was that? FIA were awful the whole season, mistake after mistake.
Poor Lewis, he deserved the title, amazing drive today.

But, can we get redo of today's race? That would be fair and cool (from a fan perspective) 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nico Rosberg makes a good point about Toto and Christian calling up Michael Masi during the race. It shouldnt be allowed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
New race director please!
of course I’m happy I screamed the house down but I don’t like the messy way race direction handled the SC. Imagine I’d be as mad if results were opposite.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Nico Rosberg makes a good point about Toto and Christian calling up Michael Masi during the race. It shouldnt be allowed.
I agree, how can someone make a sound decision in such stressful, snap situations.
They shouldn't be allowed to contact directly
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I agree, how can someone make a sound decision in such stressful, snap situations.
They shouldn't be allowed to contact directly
there are so many sports where they don’t have direct contact! It’s all stupid! I think there might be a few rule changes next year (in respect to this) and rightly so
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
What you think, will we have the final decision today?
Not a chance. Mercedes will be in the with every scrap of regulations, law, sporting code and what not, with their barrister.

And FIA head honchos are gonna be desperately trying to avoid a PR disaster. Because either way Masi ducked up today, big style, and whatever happens, the other team will rightfully feel robbed. Masi has to fall on his sword. He just has to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
They just left the stewards again

anyone else feel this could last months
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I googled their barrister and he has an impressive CV.

I wonder have Red Bull legal advisors with them in there? Sky have said that Mercedes did fear something like this happening and planned ahead so sounds like the barrister doesnt normally travel with them.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I googled their barrister and he has an impressive CV.

I wonder have Red Bull legal advisors with them in there? Sky have said that Mercedes did fear something like this happening and planned ahead so sounds like the barrister doesnt normally travel with them.
Interesting since Masi ducked with both team the whole year...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.