How long does it take for them?
Christian, sorry, Karen left the stewards office about 15 mins ago.. so idk if something will come out shortly?How long does it take for them?
Red Bull left and the stewards are on a break. The meeting should resume shortly.Christian, sorry, Karen left the stewards office about 15 mins ago.. so idk if something will come out shortly?
Sorry yes, they’re back off to the stewards now.Red Bull left and the stewards are on a break. The meeting should resume shortly.
Yes, Nico! Tell them!Nico Rosberg makes a good point about Toto and Christian calling up Michael Masi during the race. It shouldnt be allowed.
I agree, how can someone make a sound decision in such stressful, snap situations.Nico Rosberg makes a good point about Toto and Christian calling up Michael Masi during the race. It shouldnt be allowed.
there are so many sports where they don’t have direct contact! It’s all stupid! I think there might be a few rule changes next year (in respect to this) and rightly soI agree, how can someone make a sound decision in such stressful, snap situations.
They shouldn't be allowed to contact directly
Jon has to do a naked calendar for 2022What you think, will we have the final decision today?
I think so and I don’t think there will be any changesWhat you think, will we have the final decision today?
Not a chance. Mercedes will be in the with every scrap of regulations, law, sporting code and what not, with their barrister.What you think, will we have the final decision today?
Interesting since Masi ducked with both team the whole year...I googled their barrister and he has an impressive CV.
I wonder have Red Bull legal advisors with them in there? Sky have said that Mercedes did fear something like this happening and planned ahead so sounds like the barrister doesnt normally travel with them.
If the prize giving wasn’t Thursday it probably wouldThey just left the stewards again
anyone else feel this could last months