It's not acceptable to only unlap some cars, and change the decision at short notice. Should've been all or nothing. That's the rules. Such a flip flopper.Not all the cars unlapped Lewis had enough to win
It's not acceptable to only unlap some cars, and change the decision at short notice. Should've been all or nothing. That's the rules. Such a flip flopper.Not all the cars unlapped Lewis had enough to win
It was Kimi but that was a while ago.Who got driver of the day?
Kimi - I appreciate the sentiment but it should have been PerezWho got driver of the day?
Have we heard why Perez hs to retire the car?Kimi - I appreciate the sentiment but it should have been Perez
The hoodie was ridiculous max hadn’t even made it back to park ferme - give it a few hours - jos living vicariously through his childJos in that hoody pisses me off. He wouldn't have even spoken to him if he lost.
That was very cute tbf and nice to see the 2 Dad's hugging.Lewis Dad congratulated Max. If the situation was reversed can you imagine Jos doing the same?!
Him.on that podiumApparently Christian was straight over to Mercedes to offer handshakes. Trying to be a good sport, but definitely there to be a twit and wind up people.
I've already turned off. I can't deal with hearing or seeing anything from Red Bull.Him.on that podium
Just a smug m-f
The lady in white is there too. Just a rit end to a great season. Wonder if Merc will appeal if possible? I dunno just feel utterly disappointed tbh.I've already turned off. I can't deal with hearing or seeing anything from Red Bull.
Meee! I wish I could be Kelly tonight, and tomorrow mornig!Who ever asked for sweaty emotional max… your dream has been realised