Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who ever asked for sweaty emotional max… your dream has been realised
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My kids are very happy that Max won. I feel bad for Lewis.
The end was a mess, I would have preferred a proper win over one that will leave a bit of a sour note.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Lewis Dad congratulated Max. If the situation was reversed can you imagine Jos doing the same?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Apparently Christian was straight over to Mercedes to offer handshakes. Trying to be a good sport, but definitely there to be a twit and wind up people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
Him.on that podium 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
Just a smug m-f
I've already turned off. I can't deal with hearing or seeing anything from Red Bull.

Max is a worthy winner. Didn't like how Masi handled the end of that race. Was more than questionable. But I cannot stand Horner and I just don't want to hear him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.