Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to let them race, there was silly penalties in Austria. Drivers should be allowed to fight hard like this and it be okay. (it's the only good thing about Formula E is the cars crunching into each other)

Red Bull saying copse isn't an overtaking spot. Wrong. If the gap is there it is.

Reactions: 7
Desperado move by Hamilton, he was never ahead of Max and understeered straight into him and took him out.

Needs a stop and go penalty.

Reactions: 11
Lewis didn't look ahead to me 🤷. But 1st lap racing incident I think.

Christian and Toto right now...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sky f1 with Karun showed Max turning into Lewis then turned back but then turned right again. It's racing if a gap is there they will go for it not matter where. Racing incident fur me but think Lewis is getting some kind of penalty

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Christian Horner needs to wind his neck in. He will just be happy to have microphones shoved endlessly in his face.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Very disappointed that Hamilton got the penalty. Honestly these penalties are getting ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Danny Ric's engine looks like it might be about to blow up.

A good weekend about to be ruined by unreliability.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Helmet Marko making himself look an even bigger fool. Even if you believe it was Hamilton's fault, it certainly doesn't deserve a race ban which is what he is apparently saying the incident deserves.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.