Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helmet Marko making himself look an even bigger fool. Even if you believe it was Hamilton's fault, it certainly doesn't deserve a race ban which is what he is apparently saying the incident deserves.
I'm sure he is only there bacause he is friend with Matteschitz, deffinetly not for his bright mind.

Reactions: 5
Helmet Marko needs to get in the bin even sky were like take him with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 6
The penalties are crazy lately. Tbf Mercedes would want to give a penalty for Max if it was the other way too.
defo agree! I’ll be the first to admit though that despite my love for Merc, I wouldn’t think it’s a penalty the other round away too

I tweeted about Lewis and now the mob are after me trying to argue how my opinion is wrong 🥴like ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
defo agree! I’ll be the first to admit though that despite my love for Merc, I wouldn’t think it’s a penalty the other round away too

I tweeted about Lewis and now the mob are after me trying to argue how my opinion is wrong 🥴like ok 😂
Aww twitter they never understand an opinion is valid

• Haha
Erm what is going on with Seb? Young Mick has overtook him
Yes could be Lando win, needs to get a bit nearer to Ferrari of Leclerc

Edit now overtook young mick again

Reactions: 3
So this is the 20th time Kimi has raced at Silverstone, the most times anyone has ever raced at any circuit. That's another record he won't give a toss about then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
McLaren really need to get their tit together with the pitstops. So often this season it feels like they have poor pitstops.

Reactions: 7
Carlos and lando both having bad pit stops, so in sync 😭😭😂😂

Just seen that Max has been taken to hospital as a precautionary measure, poor guy

wonder if Kelly went with him though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

RIP that Honda. Not only does Verstappen get taken out, he gets a double penalty for good measure by losing a guaranteed 18-25 pts and a complete PU 😡

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.