Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So jealous for everyone I know who was there today. I’d have been wetting myself with stress though tbf 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Twitter is NOT happy Hamilton won but oh well!

What’s wrong with the flag? He’s just won in his home country why shouldn’t he celebrate with his fans?

Fair play to him for fighting back even if the beginning was a bit sketchy!

Reactions: 3
Shame lando wasn’t on the podium but he’s now 3rd in the drivers championship!!! Wheeyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do love Hamilton with my whole heart but I’d pay good money to see someone run up and break the stick of the flag 😂

Also I’ll always feel very iffy about him Charles comes across so good in his post race interview. Absolutely deserves the podium

• Haha
Shame lando wasn’t on the podium but he’s now 3rd in the drivers championship!!! Wheeyyy
O know would have been the British dream to have 2 drivers on podium but he has plenty of time and once Lewis goes all the spotlight will be on him and George

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.