Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was at work during the sprint, but I see you guys agree it wasn't that great. Based on yor comments I hope they let this idea fade away, and keep the one race in sunday format.

Reactions: 2
The organisation on the gates was pretty poor on Thursday and Friday. Things not scanning, staff turning up 10 mins before gate opening then letting non fast track in first before realising fast track were supposed to be in 30 mins early. No queue organisation. Thankfully much better today but I’m not convinced it’s full of COVID negative people 😱 Site absolutely rammed because Woodlands not allowed entertainment. A LOT of very drunk and burnt people around. We avoided all the entertainment as it’s just so rammed.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just got home after a long amazing day. Don’t want to bore you all with the details of my day lol but think the atmosphere this year is amazing. Never seen so much going on there before. Lastly, can confirm the Gulf McLaren livery is even more beautiful in the flesh 😍😍😍
P.s. in proper British fashion, I got in involved in the sun burning event. My usual areas are fine (face, arms, chest no lobster) but my bottom lip (?!?) and bottoms of my legs aren’t 😳🥴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Max, that looked absolutely horrendous. I’m so thankful but so surprised it didn’t go on fire

Reactions: 2
When they did not show him inmadietly, it felt wrong. But poor Max could barely stand, it was a huge hit.

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, what an impact for Max. Glad to see him get out of that car, basically okay. Obviously, winded, shaken up etc. But we all know it could've been so much worse.

Yep slight touch on Lewis front left tyre but did Max cross in front of him?
I agree with Martin Brundle, Hamilton was far enough alongside to be entitled to space.

For me a racing incident such a slight touch just unfortunately led to an comparatively disproportionate accident.

Reactions: 9
Of course the majority of Twitter is focusing on trying to get Lewis banned rather than making sure Max was okay 🥴

Reactions: 6
Yeah I was worried there where it didn't show him for a bit. He got out of that car so gingerly bless him.
One thing Formula 1 is always so spot on with, they never show the accident until the driver is out and the medical team know he is okay. Unlike the football.

Reactions: 6
Channel 4 saying Hamilton’s fault. DC and Webber Said it’s not a corner to overtake and max left him room.

I agree with Martin Brundle, Hamilton was far enough alongside to be entitled to space.

For me a racing incident such a slight touch just unfortunately led to an comparatively disproportionate accident.
Yeah racing incident. Lewis slightly ahead I thought? But just hope he is ok 1 hell of slam into those red tyres

Yea, I would say racing incident. Very sad for Max.
Also very inappropriate to show Lewis' radio message, when Max could barely get out of the car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.