Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad Max is ok but I thought Lewis was ahead. 1st lap.

it’s surreal seeing Tom Cruise and Harrison chatting on an F1 track.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Twitter and channel 4 blaming Lewis....I'm not a Lewis stan but even I could see it was a racing incident the camera showed Lewis was ahead either way I hope max is OK and well enough to race at the next race

Reactions: 6
Christian Horner not happy. Hopefully Max just a bit winded. Glad he walked away. That was a massive impact.

Reactions: 5
Twitter and channel 4 blaming Lewis....I'm not a Lewis stan but even I could see it was a racing incident the camera showed Lewis was ahead either way I hope max is OK and well enough to race at the next race
So is Christian Horner.

Reactions: 2
I am still shocked seeing Max like that. When they did not show him for like a 1 min, it was scarry. I am so used to them jumping out of the car even after a huge crash.

I just feel quite heartbroken over that. you guys know I’m not Max’s biggest fan 😂 but I feel so upset not only for him but for Lewis. Just not nice at all and I believe a complete accident

Yea, now they say it is slightly Lewis' fault. I wonder if they would give him a penalty at home.
I am still on the side of simple racing accident.
Toto sending emails. Lol. Starting to sound like a commedy.

Reactions: 7
It definitely seems like Lewis is going to get a penalty 🥴 I don’t agree with that decision at all personally

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yea, now they say it is slightly Lewis' fault. I wonder if they would give him a penalty at home.
I am still on the side of simple racing accident.
Toto sending emails. Lol. Starting to sound like a commedy.
Toto also sent a diagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Loving the radio messages pleading their case 🤣
Channel 4 did a slow mo replay and explained it which made sense. Does look like Lewis wasnt fully alongside.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.