Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like I have long covid. I've gone from being healthy to being under a respiratory consultant, a rheumatologist and a haematologist.
I can walk up the stairs one day and be fine and do the same the next day and nearly collapse. Its just really odd so it is more that likely that he is experiencing different levels of whatever symptoms he is getting if that is the case.

Also I'm absolutely gutted for Seb. I get the rules are there for a reason and a lighter tank can make a difference but it just seems really harsh.
The FIA have been on it this weekend 🙄
Ah sorry to hear this I hope you getter better someday 😊 cannot be easy not knowing what the next day is gonna be like.
I know well gutted for Seb but sadly the rules are there.

George is sweet and handsome, but it is unfair that the F1 media forgots about Latifi's points.

Reactions: 11
My friend had Covid & is at drama school. She's just done an end of year show & said the Adrenalin got her through it so you didn't think about your breathing so much but when we went out a few days later she couldn't breathe after going up the stairs to the toilet & had to go home. I guess the crowd & atmosphere at Silverstone may have helped Lewis, or it wasn't as strenuous a race, but where he was really battling & concentrating it just seemed to take it out of him. Maybe people have good & bad days with it, regardless I don't think he was in any way faking it or trying to get more sympathy after the race yesterday, he literally looked like he was going to pass out!

Reactions: 9
My friend had Covid & is at drama school. She's just done an end of year show & said the Adrenalin got her through it so you didn't think about your breathing so much but when we went out a few days later she couldn't breathe after going up the stairs to the toilet & had to go home. I guess the crowd & atmosphere at Silverstone may have helped Lewis, or it wasn't as strenuous a race, but where he was really battling & concentrating it just seemed to take it out of him. Maybe people have good & bad days with it, regardless I don't think he was in any way faking it or trying to get more sympathy after the race yesterday, he literally looked like he was going to pass out!
I had covid mid June and boy is it a rollercoaster. Actual covid wasn’t too bad, it just felt like a really bad cold. Long covid has been the worst and it’s very inconsistent. I’ve had weeks where I am great, can exercise but not as fit as before, motivated and cracking on with life. Then I will get hit with anxiety (never struggled with it pre covid) brain fog with major lack of motivation and unable to work out during this time. Really do sympathise with Lewis, can’t imagine going through it at his level.

Reactions: 4
Lewis genuinely looked very unwell after that race. As you say, long Covid is so variable.

Reactions: 6
George is doing the Mercedes 2022 tyre test now 👀
McLaren and Ferrari also doing theirs tomorrow

I was told that Aston Martin have said the car had 1.4 litres of fuel left in it, hence the appeal.

Reactions: 3

You're going to have to excuse me, Lewis Hamilton is trying to kill me. And I'm totally here for it. Those short shorts are everything.

And that view of his chest, arms and armpits. duck I'm drooling.

I'm not coming to steal him from anyone but Jesus he is hot as duck and so god damn sexy. I can't handle it. And my guys aren't posting shirtless pics and workout pics at the moment so I'm taking what I can. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 694991

View attachment 694996

You're going to have to excuse me, Lewis Hamilton is trying to kill me. And I'm totally here for it. Those short shorts are everything.

And that view of his chest, arms and armpits. duck I'm drooling.

I'm not coming to steal him from anyone but Jesus he is hot as duck and so god damn sexy. I can't handle it. And my guys aren't posting shirtless pics and workout pics at the moment so I'm taking what I can. 😂😂
He's looking fit as

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How did Max finish the race and get in the points! I didn’t realise he had so much of his car missing.
I knew the barge board came off but yea that's some damage he did well to salvage some points

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.