Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep agree. I'd prefer him to be anywhere but red bull, toxic place. But he is contracted to them. Cmon McLaren take him and keep on improving.
Sorry it means Daniel to go but again maybe this could be good for him? Swap Pieere and Daniel?
Daniel retire? 😭😭

Reactions: 2
He had such an impressive season in 2014, 3rd in championship and a few wins, it all seems to have gone the wrong way. Unless he can keep his mclaren seat or pull out a move like Perez to red bull it just seems he will just be going backwards.

Reactions: 4
He had such an impressive season in 2014, 3rd in championship and a few wins, it all seems to have gone the wrong way. Unless he can keep his mclaren seat or pull out a move like Perez to red bull it just seems he will just be going backwards.
He had to leave Red Bull, the signs were very clear, that was gonna be Max's team. I just think we all expected Ferrari to come knocking but it never happened. And the Renault move didn't work out, this year at McLaren isn't going to plan. He will get 2022 as a clean slate for everyone with new regs. But if it doesn't work for him next year, McLaren will likely look elsewhere and Daniel will have limited options because there is so much talent coming through.

Reactions: 6
He had to leave Red Bull, the signs were very clear, that was gonna be Max's team. I just think we all expected Ferrari to come knocking but it never happened. And the Renault move didn't work out, this year at McLaren isn't going to plan. He will get 2022 as a clean slate for everyone with new regs. But if it doesn't work for him next year, McLaren will likely look elsewhere and Daniel will have limited options because there is so much talent coming through.
I completely agree with you regarding Red Bull. But do you think that Yuki will be given a second season? I think if Pierre goes to McLaren at some point, it could be pave the way for Daniel at AT.

Reactions: 4
I really think Daniel should have given Renault more time. I know Cyril was disappointed that Daniel came back from the lockdown with a McLaren contract and I can see why. He really only gave them one year.

Reactions: 12
I completely agree with you regarding Red Bull. But do you think that Yuki will be given a second season? I think if Pierre goes to McLaren at some point, it could be pave the way for Daniel at AT.
I think I read both Pierre and Yuki are being retained for 2022 at AT. I hope Pierre goes to McLaren.

Daniel going back to AT would be a downgrade for him going back to a junior team, but honestly he won't have many options. But would AT take him back, he would be expensive and what about the Red Bull junior drivers? Maybe Aston Martin would be an option.
I really think Daniel should have given Renault more time. I know Cyril was disappointed that Daniel came back from the lockdown with a McLaren contract and I can see why. He really only gave them one year.
It was tough for Daniel, Squirrel really didn't seem like he was going to get Renault going in the right direction, and he was right let's be honest. Hence why he has since left the team. And McLaren looked a more progressing team, the investment and rebuild at McLaren was more substantial and clear and had ambition. Maybe he saw a lack of ambition at the time at Renault? Before the Alpine transition.

There's really not many options for Ric Aston seem pretty good set up AT seem OK maybe alfa but either way he won't get a good seat

There's really not many options for Ric Aston seem pretty good set up AT seem OK maybe alfa but either way he won't get a good seat
He is going to find himself a bit stuck if he can't turn things around and have a decent 2022 πŸ˜•

It'll be a shame as he can drive well, but at the moment he's being outshone by a number of others.

Reactions: 3
Greece is lovely but with their resources, I think I would be off to somewhere a little less crowded.

• Haha
Greece is lovely but with their resources, I think I would be off to somewhere a little less crowded.
Considering it’s probably a private villa in a small town… not sure it’ll be that crowed because not everyone from the UK can afford to go abroad this year

georgerussell63~story~2635809888654517832~1.jpg

George taking the baton from Pierre for sharing gorgeous holiday pics. Hopefully we can go the whole summer break being fed gorgeous sexy pics of these gorgeous F1 drivers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.