Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a dream last night that Seb was teaching me all about beekeeping and we were making honey. I seem to have a lot of Seb/farming dreams ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You and Seb little honey bees together โค
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
Are you sure just teaching ๐Ÿคจ
Absolutely! ๐Ÿ˜‡
I don't seem to dream about any other drivers, although randomly I also dreamt last night that Mark Webber had been kidnapped! ๐Ÿคท My husband was amused when I woke this morning and told him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never thought he was hot before this pic. Does Penelope need a stepmom?
I'm same. For a longtime I never found Daniil attractive. But I don't know when, I randomly started finding him rather good looking. And this picture is just a cherry on the top.

Reactions: 3
absolutely loved watching this episode of grill the grid, Seb is so dedicated to the sport, I admire him so much. And Mick answering โ€œmy dad, my dad, my dadโ€ just melts my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญโค

• Heart
Reactions: 10
absolutely loved watching this episode of grill the grid, Seb is so dedicated to the sport, I admire him so much. And Mick answering โ€œmy dad, my dad, my dadโ€ just melts my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญโค
Special mention also to Kimi quitting by guessing himself for a year he didn't win and Max nearly forgetting his father-in-law and the year he won. What an episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Special mention also to Kimi quitting by guessing himself for a year he didn't win and Max nearly forgetting his father-in-law and the year he won. What an episode!
i just love kimiโ€™s personality so much. Heโ€™s so unapologetically himself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 694991

View attachment 694996

You're going to have to excuse me, Lewis Hamilton is trying to kill me. And I'm totally here for it. Those short shorts are everything.

And that view of his chest, arms and armpits. duck I'm drooling.

I'm not coming to steal him from anyone but Jesus he is hot as duck and so god damn sexy. I can't handle it. And my guys aren't posting shirtless pics and workout pics at the moment so I'm taking what I can. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I have my ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ on you.
Heโ€˜s mine and hot!

Reactions: 2
Just seen this on Google news cheers Helmut aka the Grim reaper

Tosser.
I hope McLaren take him for 2023. Gasly deserves better than this Red Bull tit storm. Such a toxic environment. I'd rather drive for Alpha Tauri than Red Bull to be honest. At least a bit of distance from Christian Horner and Helmet doesn't turn up as often.

Reactions: 9

I think Iโ€™m a bit of a geek with F1 stats but fair play to Seb I couldnโ€™t list them all in order!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope McLaren take him for 2023. Gasly deserves better than this Red Bull tit storm. Such a toxic environment. I'd rather drive for Alpha Tauri than Red Bull to be honest. At least a bit of distance from Christian Horner and Helmet doesn't turn up as often.
Yep agree. I'd prefer him to be anywhere but red bull, toxic place. But he is contracted to them. Cmon McLaren take him and keep on improving.
Sorry it means Daniel to go but again maybe this could be good for him? Swap Pieere and Daniel?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.