Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a win for Ocon. I'm sure it means a lot to his family and the Alpine team. I remember him struggling after he signed his new contract extension and now he's proved himself.

Reactions: 7
Seb has to go to the Race stewards as he left the t shirt on during the national anthem. FFS. 🙄
Literally came here to say this. He's an icon for wearing it in Hungary, next thing they'll be not allowing a rainbow helmet. We race as one, except if you want to actually promote the message....

Reactions: 11
Literally came here to say this. He's an icon for wearing it in Hungary, next thing they'll be not allowing a rainbow helmet. We race as one, except if you want to actually promote the message....
Spot on, he says he doesn't care what thru say or do to him. Good on ya Seb 🖕 to the stewards

Reactions: 5
Seb has to go to the Race stewards as he left the t shirt on during the national anthem. FFS. 🙄
😒 I loved that he said he would do it again its a shame F1 is such a money orientated sport as it would be good to boycott these problematic countries

Reactions: 8
Apparently they were unable to get 1 litre of fuel out of Seb Vettels car for testing after the race and they are being summoned to the stewards. The penalty for that can be disqualification.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Watched at work on phone so watching again on a tv now! What a race!
GEORGE❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
Okay maybe tit stirring here but on Sky F1 Toto being interviewed by them and Nico rosberg, definitely did not seem friendly
Yes - I noticed it too Red Hair. There was no fist pump or even a loving look between them. Toto jumped out of that seat and wanted to acknowledge CH.

Reactions: 2
Apparently they were unable to get 1 litre of fuel out of Seb Vettels car for testing after the race and they are being summoned to the stewards. The penalty for that can be disqualification.
Be tough and super devastating for Seb if this happens. Rules are rules unfortunately. No matter how heartbreaking. I don't think he would be the first to fall foul of this rule.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So many summons. They’ve summoned Seb for keeping his pride shirt on for the anthem. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.