Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fell asleep shortly after the start and woke up just as Norris was starting to catch up. Best timed nap ever 😂
The Hulk fighting for and getting P6 was also amazing to see. Agree with @Multi-21 why did they resign Perez when he can't even get on the podium at a race like this.

Reactions: 7
Fell asleep shortly after the start and woke up just as Norris was starting to catch up. Best timed nap ever 😂
The Hulk fighting for and getting P6 was also amazing to see. Agree with @Multi-21 why did they resign Perez when he can't even get on the podium at a race like this.
Ha snap I did too. Just thought oh the usual will happen but you have to be lucky sometimes

Reactions: 5
Andrea Stella!

Zak brown vs Christian is gonna get spicey!

Sky are doing a lot of tit stirring!
Zak will win hands down over that little weed! Zak muscles are ridiculous 😂
Yeah Sky have done the same with Toto and Christian. Though now it seems to be Christian and Jos.
Bring on Silverstone

Reactions: 2
That’s sad. Crofty is taking time off this year to get married. MB could be with slowing down too I know hes not at every weekend but it must be a strain for her
They seem to be changing who goes to each race like they've done with Rachel and Natalie before. Like Simon doesn't present every race anymore and they don't all attend each race. But next weekend that will all change they'll be about 50 of them there!

Reactions: 6
That’s sad. Crofty is taking time off this year to get married. MB could be with slowing down too I know hes not at every weekend but it must be a strain for her
i didn’t know he was getting married. do you think he will shout ‘its lights out and away we go’ on the honeymoon. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7