Formula 1 #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the one hand, I understand it's nothing to do with the drivers and they might be legally bound not to get involved, but it is disappointing hearing drivers shrug their shoulders when asked and saying "it's nothing to do with me" or "it's a distraction, I'm just doing my job"
Disheartening as a female fan
I don't know why PR haven't come up with a decent brief for them. Say that you can't comment on specific situations but you and your team are working hard to ensure that everybody in your team feels safe in the paddock, feels safe to speak up, and you would hope the rest of the grid does the same.

Instead we get "I hope it'll all go away" and "It's a distraction".

Reactions: 14
On the one hand, I understand it's nothing to do with the drivers and they might be legally bound not to get involved, but it is disappointing hearing drivers shrug their shoulders when asked and saying "it's nothing to do with me" or "it's a distraction, I'm just doing my job"
Disheartening as a female fan
It is but hate to say it, but allegations are that until proven. Yeah the pictures and WhatsApp screenshot are there but again are they true? None of us really know what has been said in this investigation ununsure if we will. Like I said before he CH sat there like nothing was wrong or going on. Pure poker face.
But it's certainly putting a strain on the sport and obviously being in the RB team must be tough. All eyes on you.

Reactions: 2
I don't know why PR haven't come up with a decent brief for them. Say that you can't comment on specific situations but you and your team are working hard to ensure that everybody in your team feels safe in the paddock, feels safe to speak up, and you would hope the rest of the grid does the same.

Instead we get "I hope it'll all go away" and "It's a distraction".
They need to hire you @F1Grid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder what we’ll be able to trace back to this case of appendicitis since Alex’s caused a whole load of ripples!
More importantly hope he gets better soon. He looked rough yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ricciardo half a second off Yuki in qualifying. If he was a horse they'd take him out back and shoot him at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ricciardo half a second off Yuki in qualifying. If he was a horse they'd take him out back and shoot him at this point.
Wonder if the same will happen as last week with these 2 drivers?
Bless him, Oliver Beardman, 1 free practice and then quali in a car he doesn't know. But imagine the chat "Oliver, you are driving the Ferrari in quali and the actual race" Oliver "yeah okay!" 😃 he is 1 happy 18 year old. Plus very tall.

So Helmut Marko is under investigation for leaks. Guess we know what’s been behind this whole saga and that Red Bull team is nowhere near united like Horner and Perez have been banging on about this weekend

Reactions: 3
Doesn‘t Verstappen have a clause that when Marko leaves so can he?

Reactions: 5
What's Jos gonna say now?
Jos knew I would suspect. He wants CH out as well. This has clearly been a concerted effort.
My question is was the PA involved in the plot as well or did Marko just leap on this opportunistically when it presented itself?

So this is including the rumours that the Austrian side didn’t agree with the outcome…. There’s gonna be more to come out in later weeks etc. they can claim they’re united and focused on racing but Red bull racing will end up split if they’re not careful. And let’s face it, we could do with it and so could they

Reactions: 1
Jos knew I would suspect. He wants CH out as well. This has clearly been a concerted effort.
My question is was the PA involved in the plot as well or did Marko just leap on this opportunistically when it presented itself?
It's getting really messy now. Allegations and more. But the machine that is RB carries in and still wins.

Reactions: 1
It must be so rubbish for all the hard working team employees who just want to do their job and see the team succeed, to see their bosses and higher ups causing all this drama. I’d be well pissed off.

Reactions: 6
It must be so rubbish for all the hard working team employees who just want to do their job and see the team succeed, to see their bosses and higher ups causing all this drama. I’d be well pissed off.
We don’t know what’s brewing below. I can’t imagine a lot of the female employees are all that happy

Reactions: 6
Good point, if I was a female employee at Red Bull I think I’d be considering my options right now. Loads of the teams are based relatively closely to each other and I’m sure they would be welcomed with open arms at a competitor if they wanted to go.

Reactions: 7