Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Did the eyelid surgery affect her blinking or has she always done an excessive amount of blinks! Latest reel it's really obvious.

Lost 3 stone in 3 months and can blink 300 times in 30 seconds! You can add that to your CV Flopps, thank me later 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
Remember when we compared her to Fiona Phillips? It *may* have been me when she did that photo perched on her back fence advertising skinny whip bars :ROFLMAO: just popped into my head and google images provided this classic from another brilliant tattler.

fiona.jpeg

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she's a size 8/10 why does she need to go on these crazy fitness kicks? I think she's gonna try and train to be a coach herself and make money from it. I would not pay this bitch 1p. She's looked the same for years she's got no clue how a real gym bunny works out, despite her obsession with exercise and protein all these years.

Give me someone like Louise's journey- she actually had a weight problem and completely transformed herself!

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I refuse to believe that's her! That sounds like Prikki! The urge to comment "get a fucking life" or "learn how to text" is strong 🤣
I’m so glad my mum left this world with her self respect and dignity in tact and never had to be a performing monkey for me on social media and embarrass herself by commenting stupid things

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I know I keep saying it but I can't believe how awful her face is after all this work she's had done 😳

• Heart
All the tools available and she did the most immature Microsoft paint job ever. Primary school stuff circa 1990s.

She wins the award for the shittest advert of 2024 it couldn't look more unprofessional if she tried

• Heart
  • Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
The boys in one day went to the gym creche, Hairdresser, a small farm play area, a pub garden play area and out for dinner?

that is absolute madness. Poor kids. They need downtime too.

• Wow
  • Sad