Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Unemployed housewife does housework at weekend, films it and puts it on the internet for presumably some kind of praise.
---
Screenshot_20240602-175006.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those boys are going to grow up with such disordered food views due to the fact that she doesn't even eat with them never mind the same food.

I've been overweight most of my life and I have MASSIVE food issues but I am always so careful and so aware that I can't project the issues onto them and ensure that they have totally normal relationships around food.

Reactions: 22

Joeybear

I can’t stand her voice and the cackling. Also maybe I’m a strict parent but I wouldn’t allow my 5 year old to drink coke. Lawson also seems such a brat

JJusa69

VIP Member
So she paid for her coffee in Costa and she hates taking her kids to swimming lessons because it's too much hassle? She doesn't work and her kids are in school all day? Wtaf.
Plus those eyelids. With a filter on. Fuck me.

• Haha
  • Wow

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I only like bottled water. It’s like 25p for 2 litres in Aldi/Lidl.

She’s disordered and always has been. The only way she will ever get her engagement back is if she seriously addresses this and changes her ways. A stone heavier after having lipo?
That stone after lipo will be the weight of her massive fucking ego! 🙄

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Someone has commented on the latest reel that as she's already a size 8 (cough cough) isn't she worried she'll end up underweight, she replied saying she only wants to lose 7lbs. So if she's already lost 3.8 what's the point of paying for the course to only lose another 3.2lbs??

She's STILL saying "sugar free squash" despite it not being sugar free and clearly saying no added sugar, how can she not realise it has natural sugars from all the fruit? She was banging on about good fruit and bad fruit last week saying some were sweeter than others so limit those, then necks loads of that super concentrated dilute that she drinks really strong.

Oh and also still spelling swapping as swopping :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
3 stone in 3 months :rolleyes:, 20 years experience in the weightloss industry, nutrition qualifications, expert in everything yet is constantly on some sort of diet or quick fix plan. Can she hear what she's saying?

• Haha
I feel sorry for whoever wins the giveaway as they will be the lucky receipient of a load of cheap blazers probably 😂.

Can’t get over the wonky eye. It’s really quite noticeable . It’s like she has had a stroke and the muscle doesn’t work properly.
---
PS - is it just me or is Cupshe a really strange brand name ? The name makes me think they are a bra company.
When I see the name Cupshe I always think it’s a brand of menstrual cup 🫣🫣

or else one of those devices that supposedly allow women to pee standing up while out hiking 😂

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
Unemployed Mid 40s woman Doing exactly the same as she’s done previously only to add she’s doing another photo shoot 😂😂😂. Just Another way for her to waste Chris’s money . She’s a pathetic Example of a Lazy jobless narcissist.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think you might be giving her a bit too much credit. She doesn’t strike me as someone who follows the news never mind forming an opinion on what’s going on. She’s as thick as mince. She probably just liked the song and gave no thought to who was singing it. This is the idiot who put expletive laden rap on the background of reels of her small children.
I agree she lives in her own bubble with her head wedged firmly up her arse. If it doesn't directly affect her, she won't give two shits about it. She's just an air head who enjoys commenting on accounts that belong to Love Islanders 🥴 that's as deep as she goes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Is it genuinely a “thing” to go places kids can play so parents can sit and drink?
Yep. When I had three kids of primary school age, we had a lovely pub garden near us with a loads of outdoor play equipment. On a sunny Saturday my husband would drive and I’d enjoy some wines while the kids played happily on the equipment. Heaven. We’d get there for 3pm ish, return home for 5pm, and he’d do bath and bedtime while I would chill and make them some dinner. He’d send them down for me to read their bedtime book (they’re a bit more fun half-cut 🤪) then once the kids were in bed we’d share a takeaway. We had many a happy Saturday afternoon down the pub and I have no regrets.

The issue for me is that they both drink and drive.

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
You can tell she’s desperate when she rolls out the babies and ivf story. Scraping the barrel again.. 10 comments in 2 hours - ouch!

• Haha