Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she’s not filming herself doing pointless shopping reels or filming foods with protein splashed across the front she’s filming a pointless video of her glum self . Maybe she’s caught sight of her crinkly eyelids . Or maybe her upturned snout .
Never ever does she have a coffee or lunch date with a friend .
ALWAYS by herself ….. wonder why 🤣🤣🤣
"Toned" she's so fucking 90s and not in a good way 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I can’t be arsed with how fussy she is trying to lose 7lbs, acting like it’s some massive big deal or journey she’s on? It’s a bit ridiculous isn’t it? Especially when it’s the same 7lbs over and over again. Give up and be the 7lbs heavier your body clearly wants you to be, daft cunt!

She has to be restricting heavily to lose 3+lbs a week when she’s already a size 8.

capriallie

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but thank god they found each other and married off. Saved two other poor sods from having to be with them!

So dull and unfunny. Why does she think it’s a good idea to post these things?!? I know people on here think Chris must have more about him than her but I can’t see it!

The new followers gained from her giveaway are already unfollowing..
Chris seems like a right simpleton. She’s not much better either

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’s lost 50 followers this weekend alone. When is she going to get the message?!

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I see her £300 giveaway of crap under her bed resulted in around 70 new followers, who will all unfollow in a few days anyway when they realise what an insufferable knob she is.

Just give it up Nikki and get a job to save Chris’ minnie and your dignity babes. Unless Lithuania start doing personality transplants, you’re never going to succeed in this game 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
How many photo shoots does one boring as fuck family need? What is the purpose of it? Get a grip fopperfuckedyaface.

• Haha
  • Heart

Slimem

The ONLY reason she has posted those stories is so she can get the glory from throwing a tenner at a woman in Costa. The ONLY reason. She is SO self absorbed. No one cares about your perimenopause symptoms. Get a life. Or even better, get a job in Costa and earn some of your own money.

Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
I squirm with embarrassment for her when she does the clothing reels, the way she poses and walks to the camera grinning looks like she's doing a QVC pensioners special. How does she always manage to find the naffest outfits and kill them further?

• Haha

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
How dare she moan about the cost of fruit when she’s just spent thousands on ridiculous surgery !
Pathetic woman
Go and eat your 2 calorie ice cream and glass of tap water (got to think of the calories you know )
Sad act

• Haha
So disordered. And maybe if she let them have some down time at home instead of filling every minute of the day spending money on activities they wouldn’t be so trying! It looks like a decent day, spend the day in the garden!

Attachments

zebby

VIP Member
Unemployed mum of 2 who has paid for her own coffee (with Chris' minny) is tired 🤔

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I've seen shoes like that............in history books on Romans fighting in the Colosseum!! She is the queen of fucking ugly shoes.

• Haha