Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
Nope, I won't be trying it. Mazza hasn't commented and that's my sign that it hasn't passed her quality control test 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mancnet

VIP Member
I suspect the eyelids are due to her not following the after care properly. I’m sure she wasn’t meant to be wearing make up within days.

It’ll be interesting to see if the clinic use any of her photos in their promos. They’ve put a photo on of another eyelid surgery which looks good and stated that aftercare must be followed!

The tits look like rocks, the thighs are no different, still has a cock nose and her eyes looks butchered. couldn’t have happened to a nicer (kinder 😂) person!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mancnet

VIP Member
Her latest post on self sabotage has 1 comment after being up for 6 hours. And she’s even done her usual beg for likes and comments on stories.

you’ve got to give her credit for her resilience. She never stops flogging the dead horse!!!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Really tickled me how she's roughly chopped a lemon to showcase the over priced seasoning :ROFLMAO: all her adverts are like year six primary school enterprise week.

fopps.png

• Haha
No I didn’t exercise yesterday but I did a full days work and then a fast walk to the train station and back to watch a show because I have hobbies and interests outside of my clothes size.

• Heart

size down

VIP Member
Go to Lithuania She raved 🤣🤣🤣 and come back with crinkly eyelids . I can’t even find words for them Eyelashes which is why she can’t post without filtering the fuck out of any photos
#OMG #Freak

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Haven’t watched her or commented on this thread in ages. Just watched her story what the hell is she rambling on about what a kind person she is because the barista in Costa was busy and she paid for her own coffee! Who the hell talks like this about themselves? It’s bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 24

yeoooo

Ready for foppsmum replying Subway, Harvester, supermarkets for ready made packs of chicken and fruit. Like Nicola would ever deviate from these anyway!
“ just come to mine Nicola with your boys and il make you something nice. Something dad will like too. And afterwards, il wipe your arse” love foppsmum

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
If she’s not filming herself doing pointless shopping reels or filming foods with protein splashed across the front she’s filming a pointless video of her glum self . Maybe she’s caught sight of her crinkly eyelids . Or maybe her upturned snout .
Never ever does she have a coffee or lunch date with a friend .
ALWAYS by herself ….. wonder why 🤣🤣🤣
I haven't exercised today coach Nikki.

I have walked the dog twice though, I've cared for my elderly mum, I've cooked a meal for my husband and I from scratch (including protein from chicken and 10% fat yogurt. Shock horror!), I've prepared food ready for tomorrow that doesn't come from a shiny pot with protein stamped on it. Oh, and I've done a day's work.

So yeah, I'm good thanks. Great advise which looks good on a meme, but not realistic for those of us with a real life life.

• Heart

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I’m also not going to take advice from somebody who had work done on their thighs to make them slimmer. Sorry I mean to remove a lump

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those legs kill me off. It doesn’t matter how many steroids he’s taken to make them ‘big’, I’m pretty sure my kids had longer legs by 8 years old 🤣. His overinflated ego is a perfect match for hers.
He makes me dry heave 🤢 he looks absolutely ridiculous, like a cartoon figure. I don't know why she's so obsessed with him! If she wasn't such a cold fish I'd say she was rubbing his button mushroom 😂

• Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
she chose not to share the viral all eyes on rafah last week that had over 50m reposts. She always jumps on a bandwagon so it was clearly a conscious choice. Someone mentioned she used Israel’s Eurovision entry on posts before too. It’s very clear which side she’s on by her silence. And it’s not the side of innocent babies. Doesn’t surprise me, she’s vile to her core
I think you might be giving her a bit too much credit. She doesn’t strike me as someone who follows the news never mind forming an opinion on what’s going on. She’s as thick as mince. She probably just liked the song and gave no thought to who was singing it. This is the idiot who put expletive laden rap on the background of reels of her small children.