Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have so many flaws that I’m conscious of. Like Flopps I don’t like my nose, eyelids, lips or boobs. My legs are fine but my stomach needs help. I’m a similar age so I should be her target audience but she’s actually helped me accept the bits I don’t like. This botched 20p surgery has done her no favours.

Reactions: 18

Mancnet

VIP Member
It’s bonkers isn’t it. Every Saturday they are out somewhere. Wonder what she’ll do in a few years when they don’t want to go to soft play or funfairs

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
IMG_4282.jpeg
Can anyone else hear the bottom of a barrel being scraped?!

Yes we all know Prikki because along with your weightloss and fake degree it's the only thing you've achieved in your whole life...

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
Coffee with her beautiful imaginary friend 🤣🤣🤣
then home to work 😂😂😂 no doubt pointless, aimless wandering in and out of changing rooms for her next UHAMAYZING reel.

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
STOP THE PRESS - she got a medium! First time ever she’s admitted she’s not a S or XS! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

JJusa69

VIP Member
Money for plastic surgery
Money for endless clothes
Money for beauty treatments
And now money for weight loss coach.
When will she ever be happy with herself?
When will she ever get a job to pay for it all.

• Haha
  • Sad

size down

VIP Member
If she’s not filming herself doing pointless shopping reels or filming foods with protein splashed across the front she’s filming a pointless video of her glum self . Maybe she’s caught sight of her crinkly eyelids . Or maybe her upturned snout .
Never ever does she have a coffee or lunch date with a friend .
ALWAYS by herself ….. wonder why 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

sugarsparkle

I’m cringing for her, no one even really does those jumping transitions anymore, and at least if you’re going to do them get them seamless! You can clearly see her just jumping forward in the next pair of sandals 🙈🤣plus saying a top tip is to do click and collect, this isn’t even accurate because it’s not for all stores! Honestly she calls this her job and is so shit at it it’s embarrassing

lexiloo

VIP Member
Unfiltered fopps! Imagine spending all that money on surgery to still have the wonkiest face in Warwickshire but with bonus lumpy lids.

fopps.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Moodles

Chatty Member
Why is she asking for recommendations for healthy lunch ideas and places to go? She's 40 odd years of age and lived in England all her life. She knows what chain food places there are as she frequents them enough and she wouldn't dare deviate from the standard SW jacket potato and beans combo if she went to an independent cafe. One of the comments mentions a place in Leyland 😆 I doubt she'll be travelling up to there just to get her lunch FFS! Give me strength.

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
She just absolutely reeks of desperation at this point. People have just had enough of the has been now. She literally has no redeeming features at all.

Can you imagine the tantrum to Mad Mazza when she sees how many followers she is haemorrhaging? “Mum, I’m so kind and I’m giving away all of this stuff that I bought with Chris’ minnie. Why can’t people see how kind and selfless I am and that I just want to help people?”

IMG_3945.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’s back to ‘training’ with Ben. Prepare for more protein protein protein, and ‘what I eat in a day on 1200 calories’.
Vomlitts, prawn stir fry, half protein bars, 35g pasta for an evening meal… we’ve seen it all before…

• Haha
  • Sad

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Those outfits are all awful and her boobs look stuck on.
What a terrible haul! The outfits are just vile! She’s so awkward, can’t act or pose for shit I hope these companies clamp down like PLT have and stopped serial returnees from purchasing. As there’s no way she keeps all the crap she buys