Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemi85

VIP Member
No I didn’t exercise. I did a 12.5hr unpaid shift as a 3rd year student nurse at the age of 39, and I’ll qualify into an amazing career in under 3 months 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MrsM79

Chatty Member
I didn’t exercise yesterday coach Nikki but I did spend 10 hours in the hospital looking after people with cancer! You know like a real job!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

honey&lemon

VIP Member
No but genuinely what have they done to her eyes.

I took this screenshot today. And then put the ruler over it. Look how uneven they are. I never noticed that with her eyes before the surgery. Her mouth was always wonky but now the eyes too.

IMG_6756.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

JJusa69

VIP Member
I've never known anyone to be so fixated on their appearance.
She must be desperately unhappy with herself.
Hates her face, hates her teeth, hates her body.
Hates her husband and children too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mancnet

VIP Member
Someone has commented that it’s like an advert from the apprentice and she’s said thanks! not a compliment prikki!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Haggered!!! Her eyes looks like she’s put false lashes on wrong 🤣🤣
And slept in them. She looks like the battered doll you find at the bottom of the toy bin. One where the hair is fooked and has an eye rolling back in the socket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lexiloo

VIP Member
"I worked in the motor industry so appreciate a big safe car" oh do fuck off fopps you sat at a desk at Enterprise or we buy any car and pointed customers in the direction they needed to be. What a massive bell end she is, never known anyone so self important over such crappy credentials :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I find all this hilarious coming from the woman who can't even cope with her own kids, who has childcare on tap and overnight stays whenever she likes!!

See how fucking keen you are FOPPERBOLLOX working full time with two kids with NO HELP! To run to the gym or go to an exercise class when you've got a job, pets, cleaning to do, shopping, relatives to look after, hobbies, social life, kids hobbies!!

She's an indulged spoiled brat who needs to get in the real world!! Patronising cow as per usual

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Aside from it being chavvy and grotty after, it's a fine way to end up seriously injured in the event of an air bag deployment.

Fucking idiot woman.
The injuries from sitting like that if the crashed are horrific.. she'd need more than lipo to sort them!!
---
Spends thousands on surgeries, treatments, trainers , clothes, weekends away...etc yet makes a reel whinging about the cost of fruit for her precious miracles... God she's a c*nt

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

lexiloo

VIP Member
"The clothes are size 8-10 and shoes 6. Even if that’s not your size you can give them to someone else or donate them. Whatever you like" oh yes because people love to enter competitions to give the prize away :rolleyes: She's beyond desperate at this point, tragic bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Her weight crept up nearly a stone but she still says she has maintained her 3 stone weight loss in 3 years? Which one is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26