Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of those outfits on her River Island 'reel' (doubt she's keeping any) make her look sizes bigger than she probably is. That leopard print outfit and those jeans make her thighs and arse easily look a size 12-14 when she would swear down she was an 8.

Reactions: 5
She reminds me of an immature kid when she posts this crap. Embarrassing !!!
Caffeine works just the same but ….. she will know that because she’s studied nutrition in detail 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Caffeine works just the same but ….. she will know that because she’s studied nutrition in detail 🤣🤣🤣
She really does spunk money on tit doesn’t she! As they say … a fool and their money etc

Reactions: 7
Scared to try it because it contains calories I expect

• Heart
Reactions: 9
IMG_4289.jpeg
Am howling at the way she’s sat on the sofa with her feet on tiptoes. Always trying to slim the cankles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comment for links to her awful clothing choices is really grinding my gears. How are her idiot followers so stupid they can’t see she does it purely to up her engagement. It’s pathetic!

Reactions: 9
Her eyes looks exactly the same after the surgery 😂😂 still got the wrinkly eyelids
And this comment must be from a tattler hahahaha love it ! It’s true what she’s saying though ! No one cares what size you are you twit !!!!
Her lower face looks so stretched I refuse to believe that she hasn't been messing with it surgically. Her mouth doesn't move naturally

Getting the boys some thai food :rolleyes: why not join them and also have some. No chance of that though seeing as some of it looks deep fried. What a miserable existence being on a permanent diet when she just doesn't need to be. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such an hole.

Reactions: 7