Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many photo shoots does one boring as duck family need? What is the purpose of it? Get a grip fopperfuckedyaface.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How many photo shoots does one boring as duck family need? What is the purpose of it? Get a grip fopperfuckedyaface.
Yep and it’s not like she puts them on the walls- they are still filled with her cringe engagement shoot and footballers wife wedding pics! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg the latest ad. An annoying hair wash and one of them scalp massagers that have been around forever. What a load of shite and waste of time and money. As per.

Reactions: 9
Yep and it’s not like she puts them on the walls- they are still filled with her cringe engagement shoot and footballers wife wedding pics! 😂
Must look like she has photos of strangers on her walls considering how much the daft bint has changed herself since they were taken!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not going to lie, that hair wash thing would be right up my street. Not for 100 quid like but the last time I had my hair coloured the hair wash was awful. Rough and she had acrylic nails growing out that kept catching. I feel like I’ve missed out …

ETA the local one for me is £119. Not a chance 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Blimey in getting my roots done this week for my thick long hair, full head of foils toners wash etc and that's only £119 for all of that. Wouldn't pay it just for a wash.

Plus that will last until September/October time

Reactions: 6