Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess on the plus size has already shared that necklace etc.... but I doubt floppy is up her arse, she's too fat for someone like foppercock nose

Reactions: 10
Nobody I mean absolutely nobody stopped her and asked her about that dress! It’s a big standard boring black dress that wouldn’t catch the eye in the slightest!! Why is she showing Chris father day gifts a week late!!

Reactions: 9
Nobody I mean absolutely nobody stopped her and asked her about that dress! It’s a big standard boring black dress that wouldn’t catch the eye in the slightest!! Why is she showing Chris father day gifts a week late!!
She's such a bleeping liar. No wonder she has a massive conk.

• Haha
If she sized up to a size 10 so it was a bit bigger on her then she must've had to be poured into the size 8! It's still way too tight in whatever the actual size she's got herself into

Reactions: 7
Did you see her sunglasses stand on the unit behind her? :ROFLMAO: that size 10 is too small, her tits are pushed up like a couple of warburtons ready sliced rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All these influencers who bang on about dress size really annoy me. Why not just share your measurements and weight if you insist on going on about size? Surely that would be more helpful to someone trying to work out what size would fit them from a screen

They do it as an ego boost. "oh look I can fit in an 8 though I'm clearly a 12".
"Oh look I can fit in an 18 when I'm clearly more a size 24"...

Labels are irrelevant I wish they'd stop doing it. It's impossible to know if you are the same size as these attention seekers anyway, because 99% of them filter and edit their posts to death! I do think the world has gone mad.

Foppercock head would never be like LJC and admit she was wearing a M or a size 12. And if I was just looking at LJC's posts I'd put her at a 10 easily. Prikki is just that, a prick.

Her tits looked better before the surgery - now the are just like stuck on rocks ... no cleavage... and they make look like 22 year old tits her face tells another story - she looks about 52 !! The dress is dull and she's obvs a size 10/12 which is ABSOLUTELY FINE ! Just don't lie...... and them hideous flip flop/slider things - looks so cheap...... probably because it is !

I also wondered why she's a week late with Fathers Day stuff ? She's so dull..... can't even hate watch often now lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't with the dressing up cupboard. It's like a 14 year old girl's room.

The sunglasses stand is just a whole new level of embarrassment 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't with the dressing up cupboard. It's like a 14 year old girl's room.

The sunglasses stand is just a whole new level of embarrassment 😳
I was just thinking the same! She hasn't grown up at all has she! Bet she's gutted every single day she got 2 Boys - source of her misery probably 🤣

• Haha
That dress she shared the other day from primark she said she had it in a medium. She said for reference that’s a 10-12. She is lying through her teeth unless the primark in her town is different we all know a primark size small is a 10-12 and the medium is a 12-14.

• Haha
  • Wow
Could she look any more Disinterested !!!
As if anybody would Buy this And as usual she has to filter it
Another miserable Day in her Lonely Life.

Attachments

• Haha
She looks like a sulky child, why do the companies agree an ad that looks so off putting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like she's holding a tampax. Face like that she probably needs one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every man and his dog has got this Skinandme ad these last few weeks. You ain’t special Floppy