Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those outfits are all awful and her boobs look stuck on.
What a terrible haul! The outfits are just vile! She’s so awkward, can’t act or pose for tit I hope these companies clamp down like PLT have and stopped serial returnees from purchasing. As there’s no way she keeps all the crap she buys

Reactions: 16
Everything about that RI haul is tragic. The outfits look dated and nasty, the hair is dreadful, the Apple Watch stuck to her wrist that never comes off, the ugly 90’s shoulder tattoo, the hunched over posture… I could go on. Sorry but she really needs to give up!

Reactions: 21
I squirm with embarrassment for her when she does the clothing reels, the way she poses and walks to the camera grinning looks like she's doing a QVC pensioners special. How does she always manage to find the naffest outfits and kill them further?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The leopard print outfit is rhe worst. The jeans don't suit her. Nothing special about any of the dresses sure primark do similar. The pink top was only nice thing. Shoes awful as usual

Reactions: 8