Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every man and his dog has got this Skinandme ad these last few weeks. You ain’t special Floppy
Same with the razors, hello fresh, and the probiotics. EVERYONE is flogging them. Has she done wild deodorant yet?
It cracks me up that every time she behaves like she’s found this uh-mazing new thing when everyone’s been flogging it for yonks already.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I refuse to believe that's her! That sounds like Prikki! The urge to comment "get a bleeping life" or "learn how to text" is strong 🤣
I’m so glad my mum left this world with her self respect and dignity in tact and never had to be a performing monkey for me on social media and embarrass herself by commenting stupid things

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She paid a lot of “minny” to look this tit 😂 bit different to the usual filtered fakes #catfish #twatfish teeth like a vandalised graveyard

IMG_5463.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She looks a right fright! And why would you wear that cheap nasty dress for a photoshoot!

Kids dressed like pensioners as usual. Never change Fopps! It gives us far too much pleasure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks a right fright! And why would you wear that cheap nasty dress for a photoshoot!

Kids dressed like pensioners as usual. Never change Fopps! It gives us far too much pleasure!
She still thinks she’s going to make it as a super influencer! Her ads she gets are tit her content is crap she’s the weirdest imagination! And thinks you get by on looks and weight! Her kids ain’t all that so their not going to bring in the ££

Reactions: 7
You can tell how unhappy she is in that puppet shoot , she’s forcing herself to smile ,am not surprised though after actually paying ridiculous money to look such a mess. she actually looks much much worse and older and she’s compensating with cheek filler and as usual she gets cheap and looks so tacky . We’re here for it Fopps , Carry on 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Does she just do the same boring family shoots every year ? Sunflower field last year wasn’t it ? Bore off ffs!

Reactions: 9
Could she look any more Disinterested !!!
As if anybody would Buy this And as usual she has to filter it
Another miserable Day in her Lonely Life.
She’s just dead behind the eyes isn’t she! I almost feel sorry for her, then I remember she’s a narcissistic twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10