Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #117 #213 Sponge fopps square t!ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I'm nothing special to look at but at least I haven't spent all that money to look a mess 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny I used to think that Symprove must be really good, I’d nearly gone for jt myself until I saw the cost and thought no way. Then she’s done an ad. Now I know it’s just another rip off product and I’ll be laughing to myself every time I see it advertised.

Reactions: 12
Looks Like she’s filtered her eyelashes away 😂😂😂
Its what happens Fopps when you use the heaviest filter available cos you ain’t happy and you never will be 🙌

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she that desperate for interaction that she makes everyone message her for the link rather than just post it. Her sheep are dim for falling for it.
I googled shell necklace and found the link straight away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tit! We fly off on holiday tomorrow and I haven't got any new chav costume jewellery. Is it even a holiday now 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Moaning that she really needs some "grown up fun" as she's not had any for ages.......sounds like she's begging for a shag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Moaning that she really needs some "grown up fun" as she's not had any for ages.......sounds like she's begging for a shag :ROFLMAO:
She looked like pinoccio in that video her filtered nose i really point and she had her new baps out - no cleavage they are pointing away from each other !

Also..... I'd be bleeping fuming if some random recorded me and posted it to over 150k people on the internet just as I was getting married ! How bleeping dare she !!!!

• Heart
She looked like pinoccio in that video her filtered nose i really point and she had her new baps out - no cleavage they are pointing away from each other !

Also..... I'd be bleeping fuming if some random recorded me and posted it to over 150k people on the internet just as I was getting married ! How bleeping dare she !!!!
140k bots paid for by Chris’ minney and mad Mazza.

Reactions: 5
How disgusting is she !!!!! She’s randomly filming a bride who knows absolutely nothing about her filming and then she thinks it’s ok to put the poor brides photo on Her Public Stories , all , because her own life is so repetitive and so Dull , She has nothing to share from Her own Miserable Dull Life she has to Share a Complete strangers Big Day, without her knowledge
That is so Disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How disgusting is she !!!!! She’s randomly filming a bride who knows absolutely nothing about her filming and then she thinks it’s ok to put the poor brides photo on Her Public Stories , all , because her own life is so repetitive and so Dull , She has nothing to share from Her own Miserable Dull Life she has to Share a Complete strangers Big Day, without her knowledge
That is so Disgusting
Doesn’t she realise this bride may have followers who follow Fopps and the bride may not want anything uploaded for many reasons she’s such a selfish self absorbed witch

Reactions: 18
Feel like she could feel a lot less low and fed up if her life had some purpose. She needs to get a job and have some focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just cannot get over how self entitled and rude she is posting a picture of a bride on her instagram. Typical narcissistic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s so rude and I’m so tempted to ask her why she feels the need?? No one ever questions her though now as if they do she blocks and deletes. Would love to ask if she’s disappointed in the treatments she’s had done as they look so much worse than before and she’s spent all of Chris‘s money to look horrific

• Heart
I've never seen foppertwat wear any jewellery, she doesn't do earrings or necklaces except for that one time years ago she tried flogging some tit with her mum. Even then she only wore for the advert.

Reactions: 7
Wtf is she doing. Everybody knows that you don't post pictures of brides online without their permission and especially before the couple themselves have.

Although I went to a wedding in Coventry a few years ago and the brides best friend (male) posted pictures of the bride with her adult army son before she even went down the aisle. They disappeared quite quick. 🤣

Reactions: 10