Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not bored out of her square tits?! Middle aged mum shopping for clothes all the time. I am her age and only ever shop for clothes when I have to. It’s just so dull :(

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She literally has nothing else to do with her time except go “shopping” for clothes she doesn’t need or doesn’t wear or get treatments so that she can try to stop the ageing process. I do think she is bored & lonely which is why she is always out of the house.

Reactions: 14
Most mums are working hard either in a job or at home making good use of their time!! to help to support their families !! Not live off their husbands Miney !!
Not this chav 🙄 she’s in and out of shops changing rooms Daily 🙄Feeding her shopping addiction and trying on clothes which she can’t afford to buy.
. The shop assistants must be howling when she walks through their doors !!

Attachments

• Haha
I wonder what his post retirement income plans are?

She for as hell as zilch. Hope he has invested wisely to support the both of them (potentially the boys as well).

Reactions: 13
Is brunch the one where you eat food? #askingforaninfluencer #lost3stone20yearsagoandhaventeatenproperfoodsince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s the happiest she’s been in ages apparently now she’s stopped all her HRT. Almost like it wasn’t necessary 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s the happiest she’s been in ages apparently now she’s stopped all her HRT. Almost like it wasn’t necessary 🙄
She was never peri/menopausal... she was just mardy because she wanted her tits and other bits done... she's happy because she thinks she's hot to trot with her wonky eyelids and triangle diddies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I did like the Next dresses. I’ll see myself out 🚪😂
I did too hun xx
---
She was never peri/menopausal... she was just mardy because she wanted her tits and other bits done... she's happy because she thinks she's hot to trot with her wonky eyelids and triangle diddies 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Peri menopausal is such the in-thing just now by all the insta huns trying to flog shite to their aging demographic.

I'm in my early 30s and in menopause because of surgery. I cannot tell you how bleeping angry it make me seeing these bastards using it as a money making enterprise.

I did too hun xx
---

Peri menopausal is such the in-thing just now by all the insta huns trying to flog shite to their aging demographic.

I'm in my early 30s and in menopause because of surgery. I cannot tell you how bleeping angry it make me seeing these bastards using it as a money making enterprise.
I’m 44, working full time in a real job, not fart arsing around on instagram and I’m perimenopausal and have never felt or looked so awful. Physically and emotionally. She’s full of tit!!!!!

• Heart
How is she not bored out of her square tits?! Middle aged mum shopping for clothes all the time. I am her age and only ever shop for clothes when I have to. It’s just so dull :(
I always think how is she at all fulfilled just wandering shopping malls alone buying stuff. It's a very hollow, lonely, purposeless life. Then I remember she's as thick as mince and her only real interest is herself so she's probably AbSOlUteLY FIne 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can she not be embarrassed filming herself posing in the mirror in communal changing rooms.... I'd be mortified if someone came in and saw me... bet the sales assistants are pissing themselves !! She's even took her socks and trainers off and put a pair of high heels on to 'model' the dress..... it's so mortifying and then saying 'ask for links'...... She really is tragic..... !! and advertising those food boxes too ... why is everything gawwwwjus or phenomanel (sp - can't be arsed to check it lol) that seems to be her new word .... !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WTF 🤣🤣🤣
2 !!!!! comments both from Crazy Mazza
Keep the brains in the family Eh 🤣🤣🤣
Mid Forties woman Eye bleeping herself in Public Changing Rooms. Tragic beyond words.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Seeing how her mum interacts with her explains so much about who she is. Over indulged little princess.

Links please! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF 🤣🤣🤣
2 !!!!! comments both from Crazy Mazza
Keep the brains in the family Eh 🤣🤣🤣
Mid Forties woman Eye bleeping herself in Public Changing Rooms. Tragic beyond words.
Has she deleted her mums commenst? I can’t see it her reel?

Reactions: 4
Why would someone ask her that? She has never shown she has doorbell cameras has she? This is so blatantly herself asking the question so she can share the affiliate link. TRAGIC
IMG_6579.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I notice all the posts that say 'links' have been classed as 'hidden comments' on Insta..... and she's only got 65 including her replies ..... people are so over her tit !
---
Shame they spelt vanity wrong.. least I think that's what they are saying 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.