Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Saw this and thought of Fopps x
Poor guy. Mind you, if someone has to have surgery for a medical reason, we’d have to accept our loved ones new look. You’d be prepared a bit more for that as well. But I feel for that guy, he was used to his wife’s look, she’s gone and done that and it’s just weird. Reminds me of Graysons side eye to Fopps !! Probably keep looking hoping old mum comes back soon and not this wannabe hysterical twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still there in her stories... 14 hours ago.. 6th one in after her flogging some spices .. but not JD seasonings 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Can see it now (strange).

What a bleeping weird woman. She's one sad witch.
It's like why would she even find that amusing enough to share with all those strangers that follow her ? She really isn't wired right ! They have such a weird relationship.... if I was filming my husband and sharing it like that he'd go mental .... not that I would because it wouldn't even cross my mind to share such trivial stuff ?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's like why would she even find that amusing enough to share with all those strangers that follow her ? She really isn't wired right ! They have such a weird relationship.... if I was filming my husband and sharing it like that he'd go mental .... not that I would because it wouldn't even cross my mind to share such trivial stuff ?!!
She is really grasping for anything to post for e engagement.

If this happened in any other house, it would be a two second giggle and forgotten about. It's not funny.

Reactions: 6
Why does she think her followers need to know about the incredible, phenomenal scar products ? Your average follower hasn't had a boob job Nicola..... !!! Also I know lots of you have mentioned her wonky eye but today is the first time I've really notice that one eye is def different to the other... !! They look weird ...... and yet again she has a filter on !!!!!!

She’s shilling scar cream now for a few quid :oops: I honestly cringe so much for her.

and why does she continue to think her boring basic as duck dinners are of interest to anyone? Time and time again people have made it clear they don’t give a tit about her content and yet she plows on. Year after year.

Jesus now she’s basically saying we all need to improve our scars we may have? It’s not enough she has all the “TwEaKs” the “6 sUrGeRieS in 6 MinUteS” and loses “3 stOnE in 3 MonThs” now she has to have the perfect scar too?

Oh, just duck off and embrace yourself for once Flopperdick!

Reactions: 12
It's a repeat of when she "healed" her C section scar in only a couple of weeks using a bleeping plaster! My c section scar healed really quickly but still to this day itches at times and reminds me it's there, I look on it as my twins exit route and wear it with pride, can scratch it like i've got fleas at times :ROFLMAO: but keeping it clean and dry is sufficient, she'll flog anything for a fiver, daft bint.

Reactions: 16
It's a repeat of when she "healed" her C section scar in only a couple of weeks using a bleeping plaster! My c section scar healed really quickly but still to this day itches at times and reminds me it's there, I look on it as my twins exit route and wear it with pride, can scratch it like i've got fleas at times :ROFLMAO: but keeping it clean and dry is sufficient, she'll flog anything for a fiver, daft bint.
Oh god I hope we’re not in for more pics of her shaved bikini line

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.