Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another treatment, this is NOT her though! This lady is far too normal and has no tit tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another treatment, this is NOT her though! This lady is far too normal and has no tit tattoo
I did chuckle at that comment. Basically fat shaming the lady having the treatment, but life coach Nikki is a girls girl ya know 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is up with her? She’s obsessed with these tops!!!!!! Isn’t it just a normal t shirt to everyone else. I bet she’s going to be buying every colour too! Get a life c0ck snout!
Definitely. Colours like white, black, light grey, medium grey, dark grey, beige, off-white 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t remember her blinking so much and her eyes look horrid! What has she done 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think she’s missing her inner corner eyelashes if they don’t come back she is gonna continue to look like a right idiot!
Her blinking is so odd. It’s like now there’s less skin on her lids it pulls her brows down slightly every time she blinks making it so obvious and awkward looking.

Bless him favorson really has got a large spot of boldness ;) on the back of his head....... it must be stress related :(

• Sad
She never bothered with Lawson until it became clear that he was the quicker learner and Grayson developed a squint. Her much loved miracles need to be perfect for her to bother with them 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He’ll be relegated to being otherson again now. Prikki expects total perfection!
Aww bless him! … He’s also not as blonde in that video as he looks when she posts photos of him, what deranged behaviour is it to filter photos of your children so they meet your standards of beauty and perfection 🤯 she’s pathetic

Reactions: 19
Aww bless him! … He’s also not as blonde in that video as he looks when she posts photos of him, what deranged behaviour is it to filter photos of your children so they meet your standards of beauty and perfection 🤯 she’s pathetic
It's so sad, one day her kids will see that she hates how they looked so much that she changed what they looked like everyday from birth.

I think it's disgusting that Chris and his family put up with her disordered behaviour when it comes to the boys on the internet and exposing their personal details and routine

Reactions: 14
She’s so good at her job. Her latest reel (in which you can tell she hates wearing jeans that don’t cling to her skin) the screen goes black towards the end and then abruptly stops in the middle of her talking 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it with the jeans at the minute. Isn’t she normally all about the cheap nasty dresses from H&M that she usually obsesses over, sizes down in, that she must have in all of the colours. Or is she just showing off her lippo suction?

Reactions: 13
Those jeans are straining at the crotch when she walks forward. She needs to stop sizing down and actually wear the right size. They must be so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 11
Those jeans are straining at the crotch when she walks forward. She needs to stop sizing down and actually wear the right size. They must be so uncomfortable!
Doesn’t matter for prikki fopperbollocks Nikki Ryan - size 8 and nothing else will do.

I'd love her to answer what her recent accomplishments are ie in the last 12 months. Even her twin-set twit challenge was over 3 years ago. She is such a waste of space!