Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the cheek filler is wonky, she's starting to resemble an abstract Picasso face portrait. Wonky from Warwickshire .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else in their 40's refer to their friend as their 'wife' or just Nicola ? I'm well into my 50's so it's really not a thing for me...🤣🤣 also drink driving again I bet with the boys in tow.. 🙄🙄
It’s such a cringe thing to say and dated too. Twenty year olds were saying wifey about ten years ago

Reactions: 18
Anyone else in their 40's refer to their friend as their 'wife' or just Nicola ? I'm well into my 50's so it's really not a thing for me...🤣🤣 also drink driving again I bet with the boys in tow.. 🙄🙄
Has she got her account mixed up and she was supposed to post that on Chris’s stories pretending to be him? What a sad sad woman! She makes me cringe inside out for her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she got her account mixed up and she was supposed to post that on Chris’s stories pretending to be him? What a sad sad woman! She makes me cringe inside out for her
I thought this but it’s her new way to refer to her ‘bestie’ because Fopps is so young and cool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
About a year too late with the adidas sambas Fopps! No one swiping for those anymore, they got them 12 months ago. #Fail

Reactions: 13
How bleeping Sad !!!!!!!
if she wasn’t such a Narcissist witch I would actually feel sorry for this middle aged no job , nobody , oh wait ………. She’s a nutrition coach 🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She goes through friends quicker than new faces.

there was the instagram SW WhatsApp bunch
then there were the mums of MULTIPLES (non twin mums need not apply)
then it was just the police lady twin mum whose hen do she went on
then it was the mum pages from Saatchi who were clearly all contracted to comment on each others posts
then the two weird ones she was hanging round with and who tag her in everything (one was the Brazilian cooking “show” woman which was just a YouTube channel with pitiful views)
Now it’s “the wife” whoever the duck that is

None of them ever last too long. Except for her sisters friends & Cath is it? Who gives her free treatments in exchange for undeclared ads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sending links for shampoo for blonde hair must be a new level of desperate.... but those who comment I think are equally as sad...... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Sending links for shampoo for blonde hair must be a new level of desperate.... but those who comment I think are equally as sad...... 🙄🙄
Especially when she filters every photo & video of herself so you don’t see a true representation of her colour anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ … these people are beyond! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What the hell is up with her? She’s obsessed with these tops!!!!!! Isn’t it just a normal t shirt to everyone else. I bet she’s going to be buying every colour too! Get a life c0ck snout!

Attachments

• Haha
What the hell is up with her? She’s obsessed with these tops!!!!!! Isn’t it just a normal t shirt to everyone else. I bet she’s going to be buying every colour too! Get a life c0ck snout!
And she says “you can tuck them in” No tit Sherlock

• Haha
The stretched face is back in that shot too, reminds me of a punch and Judy show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly, if you want to buy it just google it!

Her face has got that melted plastic look of someone whose had too much work now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9