Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed in the reel she's blinking loads too, has she always done that šŸ¤” all I was thinking watching it was how bad her eyes looked

Reactions: 13
A diet should not be a quick fix from the woman who has just had multiple surgeries and also promotes other quick fix scams.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I noticed in the reel she's blinking loads too, has she always done that šŸ¤” all I was thinking watching it was how bad her eyes looked
I donā€™t remember her blinking so much and her eyes look horrid! What has she done šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I think sheā€™s missing her inner corner eyelashes if they donā€™t come back she is gonna continue to look like a right idiot!

Reactions: 11
Oh my god her face is so plastic looking now šŸ˜³ has she had a half face.lift?? Her jaw and neck hardly move, none of her face does! Is that's why she's blinking so much, it's all she can move!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feebs been giving her tips then? They could have a blink off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest reel about not doing drastic diets or making huge changes, and doing something sustainable. Tell us again about the twinset twit challenges you did Nikki?
Sheā€™s the most disordered knobhead!!!
Promotes so many damaging and toxic diet and exercise ā€œtipsā€. Consistently body shames herself and others indirectly. Very clearly fat phobic and head fucked!

She infuriates me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
My kid is the same age and eats off a normal dinner plate with proper cutlery. We stopped using toddler plates ages ago
---
The saddest, most unappetising excuse for ā€˜tacosā€™ I have ever seen. Surely this meal qualifies as child cruelty!! Whereā€™s the salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cheese?
They didn't have enough syns left bless them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The saddest, most unappetising excuse for ā€˜tacosā€™ I have ever seen. Surely this meal qualifies as child cruelty!! Whereā€™s the salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cheese?
She's one unhinged person.

She's admitted that she went through her first breast surgery because she was in an unhealthy relationship. Her messed up brain has continued on this journey, and passing it onto those poor kids along the way.

Reactions: 12
Why didn't they all have taco night? She probably had a salad... that's a family meal.. albeit a bit sad looking !

Reactions: 17
But thereā€™s 1/3rd speed food on it šŸ˜†
She is properly unhinged isn't she. Completely unhinged.

I stopped watching her for a while, because it was the same utter tit on repeat but have recently gone back by mistake.

Once you've had a break from watching the same unhinged nonsense day in and day out, its shocking when you see it all again.

Reactions: 14
Her face is definitely wonky!
---
Is it just me that talks to my husband if I need him/want him to do something? Rather than passive aggressive shots fired?
Her make up is so aging and dates her so much. Those spit eyelashes šŸ¤¢ and unflattering lip combo x
---
The many faces of Nicola... in a week !!!!! The most recent video I think her face especially cheeks look all puffy and quite chubby... compared to her new hair pic....
IMG_8344.jpeg

this bloated one is probably closest to the truth

Reactions: 9