Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tori mom jeans are supposed to be loose on the leg Fopps, think you need to size up to a 12 as those look like skin tight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That white tee is two sizes too small it's meant to be loose fitting 🙄 her feet look like flippers in those adidas trainers

Reactions: 10
We've seen her ironing piles/baskets, in that organisation vlog she did that people thought was the "before". She does not iron.
Haha I forgot about that. Everyone thought that was the "before" video and it was the "after" video. She was fuming
---
That white tee is two sizes too small it's meant to be loose fitting 🙄 her feet look like flippers in those adidas trainers
There's a stupid trend right now in from the 90s where adults are wearing children's t-shirts/tshirts that are waaaay too small, it's absolutely awful, tacky and chavvy (very Fopps) She could pass as accidentally on trend for the first time 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
So she's wearing loose fit in size 8 so they are skin tight and her t-shirt is super short so looks too small yet according to her last reel she likes a t-shirt to cover her arse ?? She's a walking talking contradiction 🙄🙄 and using the 'links' etc again to boost her comments but her numbers have dropped again... she's so rubbish at this

Reactions: 15
Them automated link things are ridiculous someone commented I brought some jeans today and she replied sent you a link ! So jeans is obviously the auto word imagine someone said your a bleep in jeans and she replied sent you a dm!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Them automated link things are ridiculous someone commented I brought some jeans today and she replied sent you a link ! So jeans is obviously the auto word imagine someone said your a bleep in jeans and she replied sent you a dm!!! 😂😂
I was just coming to say that...... the word links or jeans regardless of context and 'sent you a dm' 'check your inbox' Oh duck off Nicola.... in jeans lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoever invented the pathetic beggy auto links needs shafting with a pineapple and a public flogging. It is SO annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 18